Oklahoma State Roleplay | Whitelisted Cops/EMS/Fire | Custom Vehicles | Hiring Staff | https://discord.gg/emfskKx

Oklahoma State Roleplay | Whitelisted Cops/EMS/Fire | ^2 Custom Vehicles | ^1 Hiring Staff | https://discord.gg/emfskKx

Who are we? A very professional team whose only goal is to provide the best Role Play experience for the players.

What do we offer? Over 50 custom scripts offering endless RP opportunities as well as many positions and opportunities for a serious Role Play experience within the departments and jobs we have.

• Law Enforcement (Los Angeles Police Department and Vice City State Department [Sheriffs] )
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Department of Justice
  • Custom Mechanic shops and Dealerships, ALL controlled by the players who manage to buy them.
    *Custom 200+ Vehicles
    *Custom 100+ Scripts
    *Custom Vehicle skins
  • Realistic gun shops with store clerk interactions
  • Custom heists (Pacific bank, Fleeca bank, Powerplant, Yacht and more!)
  • Many custom houses with open interiors and of course custom HQs for Law Enforcement departments.
  • Custom launcher to save you the time from scrolling and connecting manually to our server in FiveM’s search engine and to update you on all important news and keybinds

What to expect? With an experienced team of Developers, Administrators and Clothes Designers there is no limit on expectations. You can find stuff such as:

• Custom made clothes and haircuts
  • Custom made vests
  • Player requested vests for their organizations
  • Over 500 custom vehicles with more being added each day
  • Realistic handling and speed on every vehicle
  • Custom divisions for Police and FBI (S.W.A.T. , K9, Internal affairs and many more!)
  • Custom CAD system to aid the Law Enforcement force
  • Animations

*Discord Link: https://discord.gg/emfskKx

4 Likes

Decent server, guys aren’t douches like the rest…

1 Like

yessir man, that’s our main goal

Honest and respectable server staff team is super nice and friendly. 5/7 would definetly recommend

Very good server very respectable staff they do amazing work at their job. Amazing departments and very nice department heads.

I love this server. Main reason I joined is the staff. So easy to talk to and very understanding. Great community!

From the servers that ive been in the past none of them are even near how special this server is, its an actual community full of people that are nice and want to roleplay including staff team, of course every now and then we have people FRP but what server doesn’t. The staff actually listens to the people unlike other servers and this server has tons of awesome cars and scripts custom made by the holy beast dexter. This server is still new but it has huge potential and its only a matter of time until we are at the top 9/10 Server !!!

The server is great and the community is highly active. In the server you can do so many different RPS Thx to the HQLY staff and members

This server is growing day by day! The staff is nice and active daily. They do their best at justifying their actions. Id definitely recommend this server! 10/10!

Thanks to all Staff/Admins and Co-Owner and Owner of this Community/Server you guys are amazing and will always be amazing Never give up and Never let the server down ever Keep up the good work I’ve been trying to find a server that I could call home and I’ve found it and I will never let you guys down ever. So Stay Safe and Keep up the awesome work.

Honestly the server is great. I couldn’t have ever found a better community. The Staff is awesome. The people in the server are just really fun to be around. If i had to choose a server it would be HQLY Role play.
I would recommend HQLY because they are so respectful and just all around nice people. Definitely Recommend HQLY.

1 Like

Its alright

Great staff great owners great server and such appreciated community

1 Like

This server is so amazing, the staff are so friendly and nice and always helping !!! Got any car you want

This server is pretty good. I recommend people to join it if you like TEXAS state RP and quality RP and Quality Staff. Also, before I forget a really important message Buck is one of da realist illest in da gaem.

1 Like