[UPDATED] Advanced Oil Company, Reserves & Extraction

Oil Reserves Generation & Oil Extraction System

Allow player to own and work at an oil company
Allow players to build Oil Prospectors and Extractors in order to get Oil from oil reserves that are automaticly generated with different Oil amounts around the map.

Everything gets saved, OneSync Compatible, FULL STANDALONE
(server file for vorp, rsg, redemrp, redemrp rebooted and standlone included),
built-in notifications, persistant objects and reserves after restarts, synced smoke, and much more…
Minigame with performance based reward

FULL DESCRIPTION

** About the Company **

• Buy a company.
  • Hire Employess.
  • An NPC buys and sells stuff with deposited money and deposited stuff.
  • no money or no items = no trading in that npc.
  • Employees can withdraw and put for sale oil, prospectors and extractors.
  • The owner sets up the prices.
  • The npc sells information for the closest location with oil in the map.

About the Oil Reserves:

• Automated generation of Oil reserves.

• Reserves will not overlap each other.

• Reserves are generated in areas that can be configured in squares.

• The radious for the reserves can be changed.

• Each one of areas have config parameter for the quality and the limit.

• Quality increases the ammount of oil that will be generated.

• Limit defines the ammount of reserves that can be generated on each area.

• When they reach 0 another gets generated.

The Oil Prospector.

• To find an Oil Reserve you must build an Oil Propector.

• The prospector consists in two pieces, a Copper Pipe and a Wodden Tap.

• The Copper Pipe is one time use only and it’s requiered to build the Prospector.

• The Wodden Tap can be collected for multiple uses.

• There are blacklisted areas by coordinates and temperture that’s impossible to build at.

• When placing the prop you can easy ajdust it by previewing his final position and it’s rotaion.

• There are 3 interaction available: prospect, upgrade or collect.

• You can then Check for Oil and you will know if there’s oil.

• You can collect the Propector and will get the Wooden Tap back.

• You can upgrade to a full Oil Extractor.

The Oil Extractors.

• To Build an Oil Extractor you must have build a nearby Oil Propector.

• The Oil Extractor works on wood and water, configurable.

• You have three available options, check quantity, extract and destroy.

• You can only destroy the Extractor if there’s no Oil Reserve in that area.

• You can check the ammount of extractions left.

• You can extract oil using a minigame to control the Oil Extractor temperature.

• The players must keep the temperature constanst in order to extract Oil from the Reserve.

• While extracting a huge smoke will go on the sky and let people know your location.

• If the players perform realy badly they won’t get anything and the oil will be wasted.

• The performance of the player will get reflected on the reward.

• The reward ammount is configurable.

• The Oil Extractor can only be destroyed after beeing build.

• You will be able to collect some raw items after destroying the extractor.

• You can also recover the Wooden Tap that you had build previously.

• There are blacklisted areas by coordinates and temperture that’s impossible to build at.

SOME MORE IMAGES BELLOW

Smoke when using the extractor with cooldown

When a reserve gets empty another is generated

Animated tasks

Placeble objects can be previewed before being placed.

Preview Video:
video

Probably there’s some details I forgot to mention.

If you need help or have any recommendations please let me know :slight_smile:

Full support, updates and improvements to be expexted!

Download:
https://underground-redm.tebex.io/category/1992499

My other script: Ultimate Moonshining (Multi-Recipes, Smoke, Explosions, Minigame based rewards, Saved Objects, ...)

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Server side for compatibility and configuration file |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 1000 |
| Requirements | Standalone, no requirements |
| Support | Yes |

3 Likes

Hi can i ask what is going on with this because i have been trying to contact you because as you know this is not working & have been waiting for days now for it to be fixed & have been messaging you on discord but nothing back & even the old update before this update has issues so atm this scrip is useless.

1 Like

Warning do not buy from this person they are a scammer i brought this script when it was without the oil company part & was buggy asf & impossible to find oil without him giving me the actual cords because he has tried to make it so oil generates in an area but don’t work so then he updated to this version & said has made it better & better getting oil but this version is worse than the first one now it don’t work at all & he has just left it at that & still keeping it up for sale & now has done this do not buy anything from this person unless want a useless script.

1 Like

you bought the script and didn’t took the time to read the description!!! it works, and about that custom service you didn’t get it so no complaining about something you have not even got looool, also just because you don’t like the way it works, and don’t want to understand it, it doesnt not mean it doesnt work. you are ridiculous on calling someone a scammer when you are actually very dumb yourself, so yeah i don’t need to give support to a guy that screams when in a voice chat. Have fun

i even took the time to make the npc make business and sell tips of reserves locations youo asked so you are really an idiot

Bro don’t give me that i have proof the script did not work & you updated this script yesterday after i brought this to the forums ect because just ignored me after the last update when changed it to work this way but was broke & then after that you left it until yesterday to fix because i got pissed off with having a broken script & i brought up the custom service because did not want somebody to buy a service & get stuck like i was but now your back i take back that your a scammer & apologise but lets also be real here it took this for you to update the script & yeah now it nearly works since updated it yesterday but still has errors for giving people the cash for selling stuff to to company & will say this at first when i brought the script you was brilliant with support then after that update & it was broke you just went MIA lol so got to see where i am coming from.

Maybe it was a miss understanding or something & you thought the script was okay even tho i told you it was broke that’s the reason why left it & if that’s the case like say i apologise for calling you a scammer ect but after waiting weeks for any updates & after you just ignored my last messages clearly going to think i have been scammed or something like anybody would.

& i am just going to bring this up also lol KalbinoConnectedToday is the anniversary of the day you joined our community!

Jun 13

Hi can i ask what is going on with this because i have been trying to contact you because as you know this is not working & have been waiting for days now for it to be fixed & have been messaging you on discord but nothing back & even the old update before this update has issues so atm this scrip is useless.

i only updated it cause another guy bought it, cause i already had other ppl using and not complaining like you that refuse to understnd mechanics

Bro do you really want me to post all the dm’s proving your chatting poo because can easy be done :joy: & funny how other people are saying the same thing about you on discord lmao

Really…? This is quite embarrassing to read.