Official NativeUI 3.0 C#

there is no keybinding :thinking:

if you’re talking about keys used to navigate the menus… just check other scripts if not is any menu open when the same key is pressed

Updated to 2.8.
Big update with the menu lighter and now it supports better the Pause Menu creation

Check out on MenuExample.cs how it’s done!
More updates will come supporting different menu items if not all the menu items available.
And no… this is not inside the classic PauseMenu… you make this one yourself

1 Like

Updated to 2.8.2 with improved mission selector

2 Likes

I like that congratulations !

Is it possible to use this with lua?

nope… this is made in c#

trying to relearn nativeUI again from MenuExample i noticed that as of posting this, exiting the menu while the current selection is Add Ketchup? will cause an error. i dont really know why or how but after making an error once it will proceed to error on opening as well

EDIT: this is not from my own script i just rebuilt the master from git as i was trying to check out the new scaleform feature

I’ll look at it today :relaxed: thanks for reporting

1 Like

Can you please try my own repo and see if the newest commit fixes this error?

i tried and it seems fixed :slight_smile:
if you confirm i’ll add it to the Main Repo
Thanks again for the good catch!

1 Like

I redid most of the things i did yesterday and so far its clean with no errors. Thank you for this!! much appreciated :grin:

1 Like

the new builds might be code breaking as i’m advancing from the old guad’s methods… but i’m gonna add much more features!! :smiley: :smiley: i’ll make a wiki asap when i’ll have everything done and ready

thank you for providing both a screenshot and a repro… both are rare things in bug reportings these times :rofl:

1 Like

if you want to try newest features… look into my own repo i’m going to pull request to the Official one with some new features!

1 Like

New Update 3.0

• Fixed Panels not drawing correctly aligned
  • Fixed Menu’s opening/closing events ( this might be code breaking at first but trust me it’ll let you handle better your menus globally)
  • Added Notifications to NativeUI
  • Added Markers to NativeUI
  • Revamped TimerBars

Check MenuExample.cs for the new examples :smiley:

Download: Release NativeUI 3.0 · citizenfx/NativeUI · GitHub
MenuExample.cs: NativeUI/MenuExample.cs at master · citizenfx/NativeUI · GitHub

1 Like

thanks for the update, notifications are very nice :grin:.
im still working my around trying to copy og LS customs menu, but i gotta ask, is it not possible to add statistics panel to normal menuitems or to a menu itself to make it persist (ex. car stats always show while browsing menu)? next update maybe… :eyes: :eyes: hehhehe

i’m still working to make panels detached from the buttons at all but still able to interact with menus and buttons and events… it’s a work in progress :shushing_face: