• Statistics Panel, image
    • And more to come…
  • Heritage Window

• Items:

• Progress Item,
    • Separator Item, image
    • Slider Heritage Itemimage
    • Hopefully more to come…
  • Under the hood updates to code to be faster and lighter where possible.

Download and SourceCode
take a look at the source code here

SINCE A LOT OF YOU ASKED ME WHY UPDATE NATIVEUI WHEN MENUAPI IS BETTER… HERE 2 PICS FOR YOU

MenuAPI comparison

Some real use case pictures

taken from my personal game mode

This text will be hidden

please don’t mind the pictures language… i’m italian :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Is this ready to use or?

this is… like every other NativeUI library… a tool for developers to help build NativeUI menus in their script…

so… yes it is ready to use if you know how to use a library in c# and no because this is not a ready to use resource… (or at least it is if you want to test it with the example menu script provided)

Ah thnx man😁

1 Like

Why not update the official fork?! https://github.com/citizenfx/NativeUI

Now we have 3 different C# versions: FiveM’s official fork, MenuAPI and now this.

I personally find this completely unnecessary

2 Likes

i totally forgot about the official fork ^^
i’ll update it asap and make a pr :smiley:

How the fuck

wow and you kiss your mom with that mouth??

1 Like

its an expression… that fork is so big, and welcome to the internet

ahahahah ok then

you should see the pull request i just made to the old official CitizenFX NativeUI ahahah it’s even bigger

cool.

How is this different from MenuAPI? I really don’t see the point in this, when MenuAPI is getting constant updates.

because MenuAPI is different?

why use esx when there is already vrp that gets constant updates? because they’re different

how is menu api different?

you should ask this to the MenuAPI developer…
but for be clear… all the things you see in my menu? MenuAPI only have the color panel and is not possible to add it to a list item… to create the color panel… you must create a secondary list item just for it…

MenuAPI was created as a replacement for NativeUI specifically for C# script development. I don’t see the need to resurrect a discontinued project. MenuAPI is not only different, It’s better. Therefore the features it’s missing that you want should been suggested to be added to MenuAPI, in my opinion.

Is anybody planing or able to make this into a resource what can simply be placed into the resources or made so more simple to install. :slight_smile:

this is a library to create menus… it’s not a resource

1 Like

you’re free to have your own opinion :slight_smile: