OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

the cars do not work

You have conflicting carcols.
Heres a tutorial on how to fix it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS96i75QVm0

Edit the light textures in the .ytd file and make some (I do half) of the blue textures red and then the cars will be red/blue!

By any chance did you make the all blue to red and blue? and if so mind if I get the files sir?

You ever find a way to change the vehicle to red and blue?

For some reason only the lights on the pd cvpi work for me does anyone know how to fix that

I have a lot of problems with this pack, what should I do
They arent spawning, I tried separating all of the stream files into its own perspective folder so then its like each car has it own individual folder but even that didnt work, I am curious If when I put the files into their own individual folders I should change the Vehicle.meta vehicle models, etc, I want to have this pack in my server really bad so I want to get things to works

@Alejandro_Lopez_diaz How did you even get the cars to spawn, I cant get them to spawn

Have you checked your server console to see if the resources are being started okay?

Have you found any fix for this? Its been a while but im walking into the same problem, wondering if you found a solution?

Everyone,

We will be updating this upload in the very near future for the updates that were made to the server.

• Retired 2016 Explorer
  • Retired 2018 Tahoe
  • Add 2020 Explorer
  • Add 2021 Tahoe
  • Add 2018 Durango
  • Add 2019 F-250 Chilllad Sheriff Truck
  • Add Dingy Police Boat
  • Change of Light Textures
  • Change of Siren Pattern
  • Change of Livery Use being released
3 Likes

The cars wonā€™t start and the server says ā€œfailed to parse resourceā€ The problem is the vehicle.meta and the carvariations.meta, none of the cars work, and other resources I have on the server still work.

do you have any idea why on a few cars everything works except i have no siren sounds?

how do I get the spawn codes

can you tell me the spawn codes or where to find them

if you donā€™t know how to get the spawn name of a vehicle in your server, you need to rethink the idea of running a server.

Hey. Im working on a FiveM server. And I added your vehicles. They work just fine. But they dont spawn with any extras on. So I have to put them on using VMenu. But I want to put them into a police shop where people who work for the police can buy them and use them. But I think it will not put on the Extras? Do you know how to make them spawn with the extras on?

Thx in advance (Sorry for my English, im not from a country that uses English as a main language)

Its ok I have found a fix

When should we expect to see this update?

As soon as the New F-150 has been completed and tested. Unknown at this time