NPCs spawn beside vehicle and in player cars

Hello there !

So we have tried many things like rolling back to old artifacts or updating to newer and nothing helped

We are experiencing ghost cars, random NPC spawn (which are indestructibles) and even NPCs spawn in player cars when those are spawn (from the garage for example)

Question do anybody have experienced the same issue and found a fix for this problem ?

Also does it come from a bad written script ?

Thank for the support

All the best,
Alex.

Hello,
I have the same problem, I have removed all the resources, I ran the server as default, if it’s only me in the server, everything seems to be fine, if anybody else joins all hell break loose.This is what happens if to real player stay together in one place:
Imgur
I’m running v2.7.1 atop FXServer 2949 Linux version

You already know this, but just to bump the post,
I am also having this issue, and exactly like you, rolling back to older artifacts don’t seem to fix this issue…

Any help would be much appreciated!

out of curiosity have you guys attempted to lower traffic density in the city? could be an easy fix.

Hello,
From what I have read on the community board, this is an issue /bug generated while using Onesync, using this in your server.cfg:
set onesync_workaround763185 1
set onesync_forceMigration true
set onesync_distanceCullVehicles true
Seems to help. You will still have a few pds stuck in the middle of the road, but if you will move, they will move away.
@ Aertonas: I did, and it helps, but we like to have lots of peds and cars, helps a lot with the RP :slight_smile:

Hello

@JamesWhitehall
Well our traffic density is already very low since we limit it already but bugs are bugs :joy:

@xorathsad
:thinking: i will look into it thanks for the advice

Hello !

So we have tried the solution proposed by @xorathsad and it work just fine !

Some NPCs are still buged out but overall much better

1 Like