[Now Recruiting] Pennsylvania City Role Play looking for LEO,CIV AND FIRE/EMS

Hi, Welcome to Pennsylvania City Role Play. My name is Josh and I’m the owner on Pennsylvania City Role Play.

What is the server ip?
the server ip is 192.99.221.49:32012
What do we offer?

Sheriff Law Enforcement
Members of the Sheriff Law Enforcement division are responsible for frontline policing. Frontline operations can vary from shots fired calls.

San Andreas Fire and Rescue
Members of San Andreas Fire and Rescue are trained to handle many different scenarios, from gunshot victims to traffic incidents. The fire division is trained to handle fires efficiently and effectively.

LSPD Law Enforcement
Members of the SSPD Law Enforcement division are responsible for front-line policing. Front-line operations can vary from shots fired calls to domestic dispute calls to writing parking citations.

SSPD Law Enforcement
Members of the SSPD Law Enforcement division are responsible for front-line policing. Front-line operations can vary from shots fired calls to domestic dispute calls to writing parking citations.

PA State Law Enforcement
Members of the Chp Law Enforcement division are responsible for front-line policing. Front-line operations can vary from car crash calls to jumpers on the high way.

civilian department
Members of the civilian department are responsible for making rps for the leo and doing 10-80 10-70 and 10-11

You may be able to apply for subdivisions within your division after passing training

Server Features:
Custom Textured Vehicle
Custom CAD / MDT
Strongly followed the ranking structure
Scripts that add realism (i.e. gas mod, Vehicle Damage, Real Life Guns, etc)

Who’s Recruiting?
sate, sheriff, sandy shores pd, fire & ems, civilian, Los Santos PD

The requirements to join our community are as follows:

Own a Copy of GTA V for PC

Recruitment
Do you want to enhance your knowledge about real-world emergency services? Submit an application for our discord today!!! Any questions? Feel free to contact one of our admins or helpers using the discord address below.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mk2yJ7K

Thank you for reading are a topic, I hope to see you on our server or discord very soon.

here is our departments icons some of them
dispatch
civ
fire
state
pd
sheriff
more to come

hope to see you guys soon on the server or discord

Do you still have that community up? Because the discord invite link has either expired or you gave up on the community.