Novus Roleplay | Premium Roleplay | Story-Driven Community | Player-Driven Economy | One-of-One Legal and Illegal Play Opportunities

To start playing NOW, join our discord https://discord.gg/FUbcXBfQjf

Go to novusroleplay.com for more info!

In 2020, a group of friends had a vision to create a roleplay community that was founded on the principles of deep roleplay story creation, advanced asset development and most importantly fair staff leadership. We were sick of administrators creating FiveM communities that weren’t about the players they serve, but more about the staff themselves. We wanted a roleplay community that was run with standards, but with a family feel. With this idea in mind, NRP was born. Up until now, we’ve grown simply based on word of mouth and apositive recommendations from other players that have grown to feel like family. Today, we open our arms to you and invite all to the Novus experience.

Be different

Novus Roleplay is not based in the same Los Santos, Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay you are familiar with. Our developers spent countless hours re-modelling, texturing and planning custom elements based on our developed lore of El Reno City, Prescott Lake, Leesburg and Alpine Beach. Road signs, adverts, and even city buses are relabeled to the unique lore.

Work

With this interesting new take, you can truly move your character to El Reno and fly into the city. Our economy is based on realism and extremely player-driven. Food services, deliveries, mechanic work, towing and recovery, legal services, etc, are all ran by players. Our business owners are given the freedom to pick their own business name and our in-house team of model devs and texture artists turn their dream into a reality. Public safety players will have a unique experience, with in-house modeled law enforcement vehicles and advanced fire/medical assets to propel your enjoyment to a new level.

Play

Novus offers opportunities for players to have fun on their different characters with all their new IC friendships or acquaintances they have made along the way. Boating, jet skiing, bowling, golfing, racing and parachuting are all options in the city. Want to fly? Get your pilot’s license from Athena Aviation Alliance, a player ran company that gives top-notch flight training.

Live

Call a realtor and buy that home or penthouse you’ve been wanting, then decorate it to your liking. A car buff? Choose from hundreds of individually manicured vehicles that are tailored to decrease texture loss and increase customization options. Discover all the unique easter-eggs and interesting items the developers of Novushave left for you, the player across each region.

Take a look at our trailers, along with some IC movies made in our Server!

12 Likes

Hey! I’ve been in Novus for about 3 months now and got to say the Dev team and the moderation team have been doing a great job communicating with the community and keep us with constant updates and informing us of these updates.

But in honesty, the most important thing about this community is how friendly everyone is! I’ve yet to see anyone not help one another, all you have to do is simply ask in the discord or even the Forums.

So I would suggest NovusRoleplay as a server you come to.

6 Likes

Ever since I landed in Novus Roleplay I knew something was different about this place. I stepped off my plane and adjusted my tie and looked across the tarmac at a hazy sunset creeping across the horizon as if it were coming for me. It was like an invitation to something I had never been a part of before even as I looked at my passport and saw the stamps from other cities and places I’d travelled to. Something just felt right about this place, this El Reno, and before I knew it many hours had passed and I had found my home.

Novus Roleplay is an amazing place run by dedicated individuals with a drive for doing things differently. There is an emphasis on seriousness and professionalism and it shows in everything done within the city. Every day I log on and feel a sense of wonder as I dive into roleplay with many unique individuals and find that the time passes in a flash.

The staff is friendly and welcoming and is always ready to talk to the community and facilitate their needs for roleplay. It’s important to me for staff to be so involved in the community and ready to dig in just like everyone else and at Novus that is exactly what they do.

I strongly urge anyone who is looking to get away from the generic FiveM “roleplay” servers and cliques to come give Novus a try. You absolutely will not regret it!

6 Likes

I have been in Novus for several months and Novus is one of the best servers I have encountered. They have an amazing staff. They go above a beyond to take care of your needs!! They keep everyone informed of all updates. One thing I have experienced in Novus is the awesome Role Play with the Community. So if you are an amateur or even experienced Role Player Novus is the server you want to be in!!

6 Likes

4 months, been here and its just a different experience since i have rped on world of Warcraft for years, and i come to this and its just…mind blowing. People are sweet and understanding but the “im still admin” applies. All are treated fairly and all thoughts are listened too. Suggestions are welcomed with open arms. I grew with this server and seeing it grow big is just prideful. Please take your chance here! its so worth it!

6 Likes

Novus is a community l can strongly recommend. The city of El Reno is evolving and getting better each day. The city focuses on bringing its community to the next level of roleplay and realism every day. Not trying to say the city is perfect but it does its best and you can see the amount of effort that is put in. The city has many strange and interesting characters to keep you on your toes whether to befriend them or not is up to you! When it comes to housing there’s plenty of options from trailers to Mansions keep that in mind when picking your profession! I’ve probably be in this city over two months now and I have no intensions on leaving. Any issue you have can easily be resolved with a conversation or some quick thinking rp! Novus is a city u only need to try once and youll be hooked!

5 Likes

I have been to a couple of other RP servers, and this one has by far been the best and most involving experience I have ever seen in a GTA RP server. The citizens bring you into their stories, they want to see your story grow, and they treat you with respect (as most others should have done), and above all else they are welcoming with open arms. The way I have described this server is a Retirement Community for the bruised and beaten RPers who have had bad experiences and need a home to settle down in. It is easy to make friends here, and if something is wrong the dev team are always there to help you and get you through almost immediately. I love this place, and if something ever happened I would quit FiveM altogether, haha.

5 Likes

Novus Roleplay

Novus has been an absolute blast to play, having been a member of the community for a fair amount of time now, I can say with absolute confidence that anyone looking for quality will find it here. gone are the days of terrible RP, or god awful economies that make no sense. Novus feels real and gives the player authentic experiences.

Seriously I cannot stress this enough, you WILL NOT find a better staff team. they have all been excellent people, not an ounce of arrogance or egotistical attitude about anything. it shows that they actually care for what they are creating, and want it to thrive. They have put their blood sweat and tears into creating content for the community to enjoy, giving the individual player the freedom of choice. there are no paywalls, special donator perks, you cant buy money, cars and houses with real cash or gain some special access through donation, everything is there and available to you, no hidden fees.

the quality of roleplay you will find rivals that of many major cities that people mostly only dream of getting into, be it invite only or donation application, in fact I will go as far as to say it’s better. having come into the city without a clue as to who anyone was, no former connection to the staff team or any players, I formulated my own opinions by playing, and I can say that i am with Novus until the end.
the content is plentiful, and the RP is rich with character and creativity. this is not some cops and robbers server, or gang RP. it’s not a copy and paste or a carbon copy of what already exists a thousand times over, it’s one of a kind. you will not regret playing here.

6 Likes

The amount of friendly faces in and out of city is outstanding to me. Staff is on the case with any situation you bring that troubles you and will attempt to fix it as soon as possible. I’ve seen many servers that close friends of mine have played on in the past and Novus does not compare. The little details I take notice on in plain sight always makes me smile. It makes me think about how much time was put into this server. It constantly reminds me of how we started and how excited I am for the future.

So many amazing people I’ve met here that mean the world to me.

I love this server and I plan on staying for awhile.

5 Likes

I’ve been involved with Novus for a few months now and I’ve never been in another community like it. Not only is the core aspect of the server different from any other server I’ve played on, with it no longer being Los Santos or San Andreas, but the people within the community take it to the next level. There’s great gang RP, legal activities like unique clubs and bars, the developers are always giving players unique options and opportunities, and the staff is always there to help no matter what time of day or night.

Playing on Novus reminded me why I fell in love with FiveM in the first place, it feels new and exciting again. It’s definitely my home.

5 Likes

I would love to hop in and try this City, but the Discord link on the site isn’t working. Can anyone help me out?

2 Likes

https://discord.gg/MfSCwHKxXN this should be a working link

3 Likes

Novus is blessed with a great player base. With the focus of quality over quantity, Novus has seen an amazing growth in players dedicated to this same mindset. Bringing in real world knowledge of all sorts of professions and blending them together to create whatever you can imagine. Custom business, great assets, and top tier LEO immersion, to name a few… are just the small things that make Novus what it is. I’ve had the best RP experiences while being apart of Novus in my last 10 years of role-playing in several games. There are so many different opportunities in the State of New Malverne. Having a new lore and a fresh economy sets everyone on an even playing field. There’s no pay to win. In depth character background stories help people mold their story lines. Its the people in Novus that do it for me. Some of the best around.

4 Likes

Ive been in Novus since the start jus wanna say all round great server great people and great Rp all the time never a dole moment in the city. The staff team has been great! Never any problems with them always on their feet ready to help those in need. If your new to fivem or a frequent flyer Novus is the city for you.

3 Likes

Hoping to spend all of your time shooting cops, robbing stores and people, and not valuing your character’s life? You’d be better off at most other servers.

But if you want high-quality RP and want to feel like you have a home where your character can progress over time (and a server where that matters in the first place!) and where you can create stories that may change from day to day, week to week, or month to month, this might be the server for you. I’ve been looking for 3.5 years for a server like Novus. It’s rare to find a community that encourages people to create stories for themselves and others as opposed to prioritizing shootings and car chases.

The staff and entire community is great and very welcoming. Development and support are both amazing, as are the members themselves. It’s often not easy moving to a new community where you don’t know anyone, especially when you are skeptical based on prior experiences at other servers, but even if I hadn’t talked a friend into also joining I would still be at Novus today.

If you want something more out of your RP other than action, if you’re looking to see your character grow in any direction you choose, and if you actually care about the RP you give and receive, give Novus a try.

2 Likes

I’ve been a part of the Novus community going on three months now and I’ve enjoyed every second of it. Stepping off the train for the first time when I originally joined seems like such a long time ago at this point, but it goes to show how much fun you can have here. I’ve been RP’ing in GTA for years now, and the first thing I expected was to get robbed, shot, etc. from the get-go, but that never happened. The citizens act like actual people instead of trigger-happy GTAO players. The LEO’s aren’t overbearing and all-powerful like they are in many other servers. And the staff has always been helpful and fair whenever their assistance is needed.

The level of RP I’ve experienced in my time here has been far higher than all of the other servers/communities I’ve been a part of in the past. The doctors know what they’re doing, the LEO’s are professional, and the criminals know how to operate without shooting people up all the time. That being said, there are times when things can pop off and the city can get crazy. A crackhead epidemic, killer clown on the loose, or a pair of Italian taxi-driving brothers arrive in town and cause problems. You never know what each day will bring, but it’s certain to be fun and entertaining.

In regards to server development, the staff have been hard at work while balancing IRL responsibilities to an impressive ratio. If something breaks it usually is fixed within a day or two. Special events that are hosted by the various business owners are supported by the staff/dev team by creating custom arrangements to help make the special events as awesome and successful as possible. As with all newer servers there are developmental growing pains, but I see this community becoming something great in the coming months and beyond.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing on Novus for a month now, and I can honestly say I enjoy it a lot. One thing that really stands out about this server is the staff. They are hardworking, honest people that are always willing to help. When you reach out to them they treat you like a friend, and they are the best team of staff I’ve seen in any server thus far. They aren’t corrupt and they work hard to make sure everyone has the best experience possible. The city also works to bring in unique experiences and opportunities in the city, and it focuses a lot on the community, and they listen the the community of amazing players that are part of the city. I would reccommend this city to anyone who is looking for good roleplay in a safe community that feels more like a family each day.

3 Likes

I’ve been here at Novus Role Play for almost 3 months now. Right from the start I could tell the community was completely different. A good community is where players and admins take pride in their product, respect one another and support good role play. I can honestly say that this place is exactly that type of community. The owners and admins treated me as if I was a veteran member right out of the gate. They are very accommodating to players willing to put in the effort to make the server a better place. The details and role play from players here are just as detailed and great as the admins have put into their city. They have helped me implement my ideas for a business model and even helped mod and script what I needed to run a business. This community here is a great one, and I intend to stay for the long haul.

3 Likes

Enjoyed the Fight Night tonight at the Piranha Bar!

2 Likes
2 Likes