NOTHING RP / Aussie/VIC Based / Looking for 10 - 20 testers to help TEST & DEVELOP Server / Police + Crims / Everything you know, NOTHING the same

6B8C549A-B270-4482-BE0E-183D1AF09761

Welcome to NOTHING RP, Its like every other server you have ever played except its NOTHING like them!

Want to pave the way and develop a server unlike anything else you have ever played? Sick of grinding and getting screwed over by police? sick of having to pay real money to play a video game you have already payed for? NOTHING RP is helping pave the way for a new generation of RP experience where you are the main character and you choose the way you want to play.

I am looking for 10-20 players to help me develop and create the ultimate fivem roleplay server based in Australia, there aren’t 100 ranks to rank up in police, crime and shooting is expected (within reason), jobs won’t be grindy because you will be payed well, doesn’t mean everyone is going to have a Ferrari and OP guns but you will have the freedom to play the way you want too, it’s as realistic as a video game should be.
I want people to tell me what they want to see in a FiveM server to keep you and your friends coming back, yes we have gangs/orgs, yes we have everything you have already seen but we want the experience and rules around the city to be a fun and enjoyable place, that you want to come back too.

I want to know, what cars you want, what guns you would expect, what jobs should pay, what police should and shouldn’t do, so on.

Alpha/OG testers will be rewarded with discord roles and 1/10or20 items/cars in the city that you can flex to all your friends + the ability to get WL to have queue priority and be able to apply for staff in the future.

Also looking for additional devs to help out.

Join the NOTHING RP Discord below and i look forward to working with you.

Discord Link

Why i made NOTHING RP, Have a read.

doing a bit of a bump
Have added over 20 police vehicles, there are also 70 custom cars so far and growing. for all OG/Alpha testers you will be able to purchase all custom cars free of charge while in alpha, 9 police ranks reason being this is a pretty chill fun roleplay server so we want people to rank up quickly.
yeah thanks for those who have joined the discord and popped into the server so far

vouch good server, owner takes on all feedback, all cars are free, seems like a good mix of serious RP and fun casual gaming and rp. worth taking a look into

bump because new title