[Non ELS]Lore Livery Friendly LAPD Vehicle Pack [Working Spotlight, , Working TA Bar, On Scene Lights]

Why is “LAPD” written everywhere when the vehicle says “LSPD”?

The pack is directly styled after the LAPD. That’s why it is a Lore Livery Friendly Pack.

1 Like

Hmm, it’s pretty cool and that it’s free - however I do have some feedback.

Some of the city seals/stickers are a bit too small, especially on the bigger vehicles like the Explorers.

The Code 3 MX7000 lightbar - the rotaries inside are so light, they’re almost white, I can’t really see the red or blue when they’re flashing, especially at night… it almost looks like a security car with the white lights lol, I would advise maybe making the lights on the inside a little bit more contrast red and blue, I’d suggest adding actual lighting circles around the lights themselves that show flashing as well like how the default GTA cop cars have (Don’t know what that’s called) - it doesn’t blink like the area around the lightbar would hypothetically be blinking red and blue with the rotation… not just Area of Effect. (AOE for some reason is bright pink/purple on the surrounding areas for those cars, I would maybe change the flash pattern so that when it rotates, you can see the red and blue on the walls and surrounding area.)

My community is trialing these out and it seems just a few minor things could be tweaked.

I’ll be editing the textures eventually, resizing stuff and using black text to fit what we’re doing but I thought I’d give some feedback.

Other than that, great work, looking forward to seeing what else you’ll be working on in the future!

Amazing Content! Cant wait to see a Sheriff pack

The sirens have no sound

full bug…

For those using the TA bars with LuxArt V3 and the TA plugin, here are your settings for the TA Plugin:

SOCALTHERO SETTINGS.lua (851 Bytes)

3 Likes

love you

Just what i was looking for. thanks brother

1 Like

add this to vMenu addons vehicles:

"00pdtahoe",
	"08pdcvpi",
	"11pdcvpi",
	"11pdcvpis",
	"14pdcharger",
	"15pdfpis",
	"15pdfpiss",
	"15pdfpiu",
	"15pdfpius",
	"16pdfpiu",
	"16pdfpius",
	"20pdfpiu",
	"20pdfpius",
	"sbearcat",
	"smcu"

Hello first Thank you So much for this release^^
How do i Put down the Stairs in the Truck?^^
I Have The Extras Menu but that Doesent work^^

if you could add department number and unit number on top of the vehicle will be perfect

If you could make LASD pack, that would be helpful and awesome.
Please, haha, thank you so much

is there a way we can add unit number on top of the vehicle? I tried, but I dont know where I should put the number in that pic

I would suggest placing it on the template to the desired the position and then just copy and paste them over the existing livery

it works like a door

is there a template inside the files u posted? or I have to find one by myself?

sorry I am new for this, could you please tell me more about it?

It is in the folder titled “Templates”

thank you so much