[Non ELS]Lore Friendly CHP Vehicle Pack [Working Spotlight, Reflective Liveries, Working TA Bar] V 0.1

can you make more like this with faster flashing lights and rotating spotlights? or do you have some for sell ?

The chargers have messed up lights for me its not even on the vehicle its like floating light textures
but the explorer and crown vics are fine idk why. great work on the vehicles though if you could tell me how to fix the lights that would be great.

There fine for me, It is most likely doing this due to it conflicting with a different siren ID within the car data files.

To get the lights to not be so dull and non-colorful, you can download and install Radiance V or a natural lights pack.

Do these have antenna wobble?

Yes Some of them do

facts

1 Like

what are the spawn codes?

Update coming soon:

1 Like

Everyone.

CHP Pack Has been updated to Version 0.1 See details in the original thread section

1 Like

you have a template for the mustang? I cant seem to find it.

I apparently forgot the templates for the Expedition and the Mustang. The pack has since been updated with those

The pack looks great, but when I downloaded it and put it in game all of the vehicle textures are completely broken. Please help! Thanks.

is thare a chp k-9 pack

Not that I am aware of

my lights are not working, they light up in the air, not on the light bar.
How I fix that? Only 2011fpiv have that issue

anybody know why my lights look like this, also is there a way to fix it?