[NON-ELS] K-9 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility

DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW OF SOME SORT IN THE COMMENTS!

Extras:

Extra 1 – ALPR
Extra 2 – Wrap Around
Extra 3 – K-9 Warning Bar
Extra 4 – Lightbar

Download

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR SELL

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIP OR MODIFY

SKIN PACK USED IN PICTURES
Skin Pack
Pictures:

5 Likes

do you have a pic of the car ??

I just posted them, sorry!

no worrys

did you make the car ??
just found this
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/23571-fivem-ready-2016-ford-police-interceptor-utility/
kinda the same car but you added a few extra and changed the skin ??

and this

yes i made the car, i didnt steal it from anyone lol

Can we change the skin

sure you can

are you insisting that i did not make this model? one of the models you provided is a slicktop unmarked, the 2nd one uses a legacy light bar and in this i used a liberty 2 lightbar

nope… just asking a question as there already releases of the same name lol

I didn’t say it was STOLEN I was asking a simple question lol

Hey i love your cars i been on your server alot good server i live in Anne Arundel Co also i was wondering could u make a Anne Arundel County Pack please? I would buy the ones u have now but…

why have you replyed to me lol

Used it and it’s ok but the lights are awful unless you’re using a better visual modification

Your lights are going to be awful without a visual mod there’s no way for me to up the brightness of the lights, take any car off of the forums or lspdfr and put in your game without a light mod and the lights will be dim and look terrible. i don’t know why your complaining here about something that’s a client issue and not a model issue

Lol not true at all my dude. When I say they’re awful I mean AWFUL. Plenty of other cars out there where the lights are way better and up to the standard of default cars.

Get that salt out your mouth buddy. Try better next time nice release.

:open_mouth: :salt:

You sound pretty dumb right now and i’m sure other modelers can back me up on this, there’s no possible way for us to put the brightness of lights up in the carcols it all relys on client side mods

The lightbar quality is shit. Again salt out the mouth