[NON ELS, FIVEM READY] Gotham City Police Department Pack W/ Batman Tumbler

*Note: Due to the TOS and people going around and flagging old posts as being in violation, I am removing the links to all my mods from FiveM Forums. You can still find the mods on my discord and/or other GTA V Mod sites but to be in compliance I’m removing the download links from here. Apologies for the inconvenience but the hassle is not worth it anymore.

Hello Everybody and Happy New Year!

Today I bring to you my Gotham Police Pack. These LEO cars are based on the vehicles used in my favoriate movie series of Batman beginning with Batman Begins and ending with Batman the Dark Knight Rises.

These vehicles have working Spotlights that rotate as well as only two carcol ID’s being used (1 for the rotators and 1 for the non rotator vehicles).

The Ford Explorer that was used in the movies is two body styles previous to the one used however I do not have one of those at my disposal so I tried to use the oldest one that I could.

Credits for each vehicle can be found in the Credits File.

Vehicles In Pack:

• Ford CVPI with FedSig Vector Lightbar

• Ford CVPI Detective Package Whelen Avenger

• Ford CVPI with Whelen Liberty Lightbar

• Ford Explorer with FedSig Vector Lightbar

• Ford Expedition with Whelen Liberty Lightbar

• Ford Excursion with Whelen Liberty Lightbar

• Rockstar Boxtruck with Whelen Liberty Lightbar

• Rockstar Stockade into GMC Truck with Whelen Liberty Lightbar

Happy Gaming!
-SoCal Thero-

Download Link:

Demo Video:

2 Likes

You must provide a direct download link via the rules & regulations.

Posted in the FiveM Releases Rules & Regulations.

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

Changed although I would prefer not to use my google drive for it. Open to suggestions for hosting websites as the file size was to large for the forums.

The previous download link was fine, user here misunderstood the rules.

Thank you for clarifying. I will return the original link when time permits.