Delete delete delete delete

Addon or Replace?

This pack is all addon vehicles.

1 Like

Just wondering if these vehicles had templates so I could reskin them?

Templates are provided at the download link, go ahead and make whatever skins you want for it.

1 Like

So the vehicles do not a have sound? sirens i mean

You would need to use a Siren Control System. It by default should still operate lights and sirens by GTA Native controls. If you press E, it should turn on Code 3. If you are looking for better refined controls, I’d suggest Luxart Vehicle Control.

1 Like

Im having issues importing this into my server. ive tried putting it in multiple times, but everytime it wont spawn in game. anyone know why this might be happening

Is there any error?

@CaydenFranklin hey i love the mod and all the vehicles but sp1 sp2 sp3 and sp4 always flip
i fixed all the other ones but they always seem to revert and flip again when i restart

I was experiencing the same issue with the 16 Impala. I’m assuming it just needs a handling line change.

i made my own custom one for it but the crown vic and taurus don’t seem to like it

These are rather nicely made and I will definitely be using them. A+

The only issues I’ve noticed during testing/messing around with the vehicles;

1. The 2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility looks like it has no windows. This may just be an issue with the dev-vehicle/model and not the customized model itself, however, this seems frustrating as it looks like the vehicle has no windows, at all.
  2. A few vehicles are missing crash properties (the ability to smash or break the window) on their window collisions. This is an issue I’ve had before and is a relatively easy fix in ZModeler.
  3. The newer Ford F150 Crew-Cab looks short. It might just be me, but it looks like it was almost smashed together a tad. Again, this is most likely the dev vehicle/model and not a result of your modification, but wanted to point it out in case anyone else thought the same.

Other than those few issues, this is a solid pack. Thanks for the hard work.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, i’m glad you are enjoying the pack.

1 Like

I’m having an issue with a hand full of the lightbars being over exposed and not lined up with the bar.

ColdDishonestBull-size_restricted

2 Likes

What’s New in Version 1.2.0

Minor fixes to the 2013 Tahoe, and 2013 Expedition
LOD fixes to the 2016 Tahoe
Brakelights on the 2013 FPIU fixed

2020 FPIU remastered with higher quality dev model
New Ford F250 to replace the bad F150 model
New PB400 pushbar for the 2013 Expedition

Why can’t I remove push bar from models?

the rambars are’t extras, so you can’t remove them

@CaydenFranklin Loving the pack, quick suggestion tho. Add some additional rear lighting on the 06’ Tahoe sp17-18

I think I forgot to add the new rear lighting to that one, I’ll add it and update it.