Delete delete delete delete

Honestly love this pack! The only issue is not having collisions on the push bars, makes it harder to use.

Thatā€™s an issue iā€™ve always had, the collisions are drawn and everything in zmod but they just wont work. If I ever learn how to fix it Iā€™ll do it.

Does this vehicle pack have working dials/breakable windows? As well as custom handling, and an extra lightbar? I saw youā€™ve got two vehicles with one being marked, and one unmarked but is there another option?

Thanks

Whatā€™s New in Version 1.2.2

Fixed chrome frame on the 2016 Ford F-250
Fixed green rims on the 2020 FPIU
Reimported CVPI wheelbase

These look amazing! Im having a problem though. I put the FiveM ready file into the server resources and then type start SoundOff Pack 1.12.2 as i renamed it and it still does not show up ig. Im most likely doing something wrong if anyone could help me install it thatd be great!

What are the spawn codes

sp1-sp28

Awesome pack! Glad to have it added to the server.

Only issue Iā€™ve noticed is that starting with the 2020 FPIU Slicktop, all the slicktops from it onwards have issues with the lights not lining up and appearing outside the vehicle. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on with it or if itā€™s just me but I canā€™t seem to fix it.

hi to let you know sp12, 14, 16 the lights are not working and there only 28 cars in the pack i got is there a update for this pack

Heya, just a question, what do you mean by ā€œNeeds Permission Firstā€ for the 2006 Tahoe, because Iā€™d love to use that for my server!

Itā€™s in there, I needed permission to release it but I never got a reply back, so I just released it anyway.

Ah okay, that makes sense.
Thanks for the quick reply!

@CaydenFranklin Just realised that the rear lighting of the 06ā€™ Tahoe (sp18) isnā€™t working, is that just me?

That isnā€™t just you, iā€™ll have to fix it at some point.

Hey, I just downloaded this mod and every vehicle looks amazing and the lights work perfectly fine. But I have 1 problem. For some reason when I turn on the vehicle lights, the siren does turn on. This issue only happens on a small portion of the vehicles for example, The raptor and Explorer. Do you possibly know how to fix this?

1 Like

the 2003-2006 tahoe back windows are broken, by not letting the emissive flash through

Whatā€™s New in Version 1.2.3

Fixed lights on the slicktop '08 Tahoe not shining through rear glass.

where is the resource.lua

It looks great but for me, the lights did not work at all, I believe it was a problem with my installation, some help would be great

Has anyone seen or made a Police (LSPD or SASP) reskin for all of these? I love all the cars but I donā€™t want to waste time creating a police skin pack if one is already doneā€¦

1 Like