[Non-ELS] BCSO 2018 Dodge Charger

Hey everyone, this is my first public release for a vehicle. This is a 2018 Dodge Charger in both Red & Blue and All Blue variants, for the Blaine County Sheriffs Office. This was a fictional idea, as for the lighting and parts. This vehicle is Non-ELS , so feel free to use it in your FiveM server.

Download Here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jQ6IA9ziRDos2HRQTvtl38ytup80IswS

Changelog:

1.1: Changed up some spawn names and ID’s to avoid conflict if both Red & Blue and All Blue versions are both used in the server. Also added the template.

Features:

Red & blue version also available.

All-around environmental lighting.

Working takedown lighting.

The second livery is just paint so you can paint it whatever.

Extras:

Extra 1: Lightbar

Extra 2: Visor Bar

Extra 3: Dash Bar

Extra 4: Plate Lights

Extra 5: Pushbar

Extra 6: Wrap-Around Bar

Extra 7: N/A

Extra 8: Dashcam

Extra 9: Side Runners

Extra 10: N/A

Extra 11: Antennas

Don’t ask me why there’s a gap in the extras idek.

Known Bugs:

The template broke itself and the outside part will go into the door, just pretend its apart of the design I guess.

If you find more things I broke join my discord and let me know.

Credits:

All credits listed in the “Credits.txt” file provided in the download.

Screenshots:

Terms of Service:

Do not re-upload this vehicle to any other site.

You may use this vehicle in a FiveM server.

6 Likes

Very Nice Model

sexy. @HighFlyer_Design Good to see you like hot wings.

1 Like

Real nice.

Do you have a handling file?

Where is the template? And also, when I take an extra off and put on a different extra, the one i took off comes back on.

Thank you! Glad you like it!

I completely forgot to add the template. I will do so when I get home. As for the extra issue, I get that on every vehicle that I’ve used where the extras turn back on when you disable/enable, I believe that is a FiveM issue, not a model issue.

It does not come with a handling file, but it has been set as the BUFFALO handling line. You can change it in the vehicles.meta to a different one if you’d like.

Ya I do like hot wings. Didn’t you hear last night?

1 Like

Good job man :muscle:

Much appreciated!

@Miller204

I have added the template in the new download link.

2 Likes

Beautiful car, I put in in my server and I absolutely love it. However, The extras toggle when you take one off and put another one on. Like for instance if you Remove the visor lights and the lightbar, then put the visor lights back in, the lightbar comes back too. Aslo, I was showing a buddy of mine the car and I asked why he was running unmarked with a lightbar (it looks a little silly) but it was off for him on his end but on for me. Not sure why

The google drive is not active any more

hi! may i have permission to create a texture for that vehicle@HighFlyer_Design

hey just a heads up the link dont work but nice BCSO CAR tho