NON ELS | 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat

lights are broken. and before you ask i did a drag and drop of your files twice.

You’ve probably got another vehicle that uses the same carcols ID as this vehicle. Try changing the carcols ID to some random 4 digit number, then set it the same in the carvariations meta

change the id in carcols from 672 to 4600 and at the bottom of the carvations change 672 to 4600

or basically any high number

Experiencing the same issue as other commenters - lights work, but no siren. Attempted to delete and reinstall the mod multiple times, including changing the ID to a random number in both carcols and carvariations, but no success getting siren to work.

Try what @idk420blazeit did, if you have something like state cars for example state1-8 rename it to the next available number. Also remember to change the name in vehicles meta and carvariations

sorry for flooding this post but i have another problem, no headlights

When did you download the model? I had fixed that issue so it should be good.

thank you. this will make an amazing drift car for my server

hello i download it and i when i spawan it in the server its there to much problems its respawan without Extras … and the Lights there many problem what should i do to fix it ?!

extras problem when i respawan:

i should go to the menu and add extras + livery

lights problem after i add the livery from the menu:

• the file its without handling when i add perfect handling and replace the name with the cars its not supporting handling.meta to get more speed for the car

can You repair windows please?

Do you have a tempalte?

Does anyone know why sometimes lightbars appear and sometimes they don’t?

Hello, can you pass me a version without the frontal bumper. Thank you!

They are extras.

No, its a extra. take it off.

Great model, but for some reason there is no siren audio is that normal?

Hello the car lights are bugted and the sirens do not sound. How can I fix it?

hello I have luxart installed when I press R the siren works for me. but the lights are bug someone has a solution?

I love it. Thanks