NoLimits Roleplay | Custom Vehicles/Scripts | EMS | Police | Economy

Hey everyone. I, Aljunier, am one of the Owners of NoLimits Roleplay. Here is what we have to offer:

Details About Us
We have opened up our community to the public in late July of this year. We have a very friendly and enthusiastic community filled with many that love to roleplay. I and our developer team have spent a lot of time dedicated to creating a great experience for players to unwind and roleplay! We encourage our players to remain in-character as much as possible unless it is absolutely necessary, that way keeping the roleplay uninterrupted.

Why Should You Join NoLimits?
NoLimits welcomes everyone, you must abide by our rules that we have set in place and knowing to stay in character as much as possible. We want to provide the best experience to our players, whether they have been with us for months or have just joined. As a civilian, you can have some fun in Los Santos, whether it be to live a quiet life or hustle drugs and rob banks - we have it all! Ain’t your style? We have you covered, you have the option to become a State Trooper for the SASP or save lives with the San Andreas Fire Department! None of those suits your fancy? How about running your own business, such as security, store, and much more, you decide what you want to do!

What Does NoLimits Have To Offer?

• Whitelisted San Andreas State Police
  • Whitelisted San Andreas Fire Department
  • 60 + Custom Civilian Vehicles
  • 30 + Custom Emergency Vehicles
  • Development Team that is dedicated to providing refreshing content on a regular
  • Drugs & Drug Effects Once Used
  • News
  • Player Owned Businesses
  • Easy ways to make money
  • Black Market

Join The Community!
Website
Discord
Server IP: 192.223.26.42:30120

Community Gallary

1 Like

I love my impala

Lots of fun in the city come join us!

1 Like

We do all kinds of fun events! Really enjoy being a part of this community! :heart_eyes:

1231231231 Also have very friendly PD!

1 Like

We actually do have a very fun police department!
Check out our recruitment video!

I love this video and love this community

Happy Two Year Anniversary NoLimits!