NoFormatName (Kick players with Formatting-Codes in their names) | v2.0

You do not like having players with formatting-codes in their names on your server?
This script throws all players with formatting-codes in their names from the server.

The script supports:

• ^1
  • ^2
  • ^2
  • ^4
  • ^5
  • ^6
  • ^7
  • ^8
  • ^9
  • ^*
  • ^_
  • ^=
  • ^*^
  • ^~

Combined with BlacklistedNames.

2 Likes

Can’t download (20 chars)

The initiative is good but the presentation…

@ZeakorDesigns wich version did you try to download? Both worked for me.

both https://gyazo.com/35fea3c77273ac863cbd9b0fe017d35f

@ZeakorDesigns try this (English Verison): http://91.134.116.206/Download-Files/NoFormatName%20(EN).zip

works thank you dude

1 Like

I can download it, But when I put it in-game and put ~r~Jacob in my name it doesn’t actually kick me

@ZeakorDesigns ~r~ is not supported. What does this formatting-code?
It kicks:

• ^1
  • ^2
  • ^2
  • ^4
  • ^5
  • ^6
  • ^7
  • ^8
  • ^9
  • ^*
  • ^_
  • ^=
  • ^*^
  • ^~

Nobody ever puts that in their name, That I’ve ever seen. They always use like ~b~ ~r~ ~w~ ~o~ etc, ^1 are for chat not actually steam names,.

Use the upload feature on the forums or a git repository. They dont like people to have download links from unknown external sources.

@ZeakorDesigns alright, thank you :wink:
I’ve updated both, now they kick the ones i named before and the ones that you named.
Im not using my Steam-Name for FiveM.

@xander1998 its my own website :slight_smile:

Thats what I am talking about…

They either

1. Want it uploaded on the forums using the upload feature they provide.

2. Have a link to an opensource link where they can see the code is actually there like github or gitlab or something.

Idk I really dont care as I dont download resources… was just making you aware of it. Its your release.

Boring shame dll-script upload thumb down!

@NebelRebell just because it seems useless to you, you dont need to show us your hate. Just ignore this script.
It does what it says.

Neat. Thanks for sharing. Will give it a try tonight.

1 Like

dll-sharing ist boring - it’s it is what it is…from experience something changes in fivem, the scripter is “dead” and you can not correct or fix the script. Excuse my opinion, dll-sharing scripters did not understand the meaning of this community.

Anyway.

@NebelRebell well, its your opinion. But what about the big scripts like vMenu? Are they boring too? Because its a .dll script?
I do .dll scripts, because i cant code in lua.

1 Like

You can read the whole process on how he created this script and the source code of it here

Usually source code gets shared through websites like Github, Bitbucket etc.