NoClip Pro - Enhanced NoClip for FiveM

Hello everyone!
I just decided to release my noclip: standalone, lightweight and customizable.

Hope you find this useful as much as I do.

Features
  • Customizable speeds
  • Customizable keybindings
  • Camera modes
  • Ped transparency inside vehicles
  • Permissions management (steam id and groups)
Screenshot(s)

7 Likes

Somewhere to add permissions?

3 Likes

It seems it doesn’t have permission. can you add? @0xDEMXN

2 Likes

Any way to add Ace Permissions?

Thanks for the feedback, I’m adding permissions into the next commit which will be pushed as soon as possible, stay updated. @Kayun @outsider310 @TheCrypticOG

2 Likes

Thank you <3

Hello everyone, I just added a permissions management system. It works with both steam ids and groups, you can add your ids and groups in the config file. Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Niceee. If you want to make it even better make it to log who is in noclip. And when they leave no clip. To track people using it for example: staff. Thank you.

1 Like

It’d be interesting to see a NoClip that disables access to the weapon wheel when activated :thinking:

Thank you for your suggestion, I added this optional feature into the latest commit!

1 Like

Yooooo could you optimize this? Bro I was like damn wth

yeah it does take 0.28 ms i just checked thats alot. @0xDEMXN

Hey thanks for feedback, I pushed another commit with fixes and performance updates.

The problem is that what’s in the loop now has to stay there so it can’t be optimized that much. The scaleform (HUD with keys) is taking approx. 10ms, I may add an option to disable it if you please.
Anyway I compared it with vMenu Noclip (which uses scaleform aswell and it’s very similiar in the functions it has, and it’s taking approx. the same ms while active.
Also, it will take a lot of ms if you go to Max speed and go up and down the map but that’s the consequence of map loading I guess. @KappaPrideGR @outsider310

1 Like

i believe we dont really need the scaleform, as we all use to the vMenu, I suggest add it as an option in the config with a warning message. are you planning to make it to log in discord?

Added toggle for HUD! What do you mean by discord logs? Logging everytime somebody noclips?

nice thank you.
yes to keep track of staff if they abuse their powers when rping. when someone complains we can check the logs and also a way to see cheaters, if not staff why he is in noclip.?

Uhm I don’t think I’m going to implement it because I want to keep it as clean as possibile.
Most of the users already have a discord-logging resource so if you do aswell you can just trigger the log event inside the Control Pressed function! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s with hud disabled from the config, better but can it be further optimised? I know that’s a free resource but I am looking forward on replacing vMenu with this and an admin menu. :slight_smile:

Hey thank you for your feedback! I already did a few improvements and I’m looking to find more fixes.
However at this moment, as I said, everything inside the loop (while noclip is active), is needed.

same here