No Snowflake RP // BETA// USA Based// Serious Roleplay// Hiring EMS, Police, and Mechanic // Over 200 Custom cars// Robberies // Crafting // Housing// And More!

Welcome to No Snowflake RP

We are a brand new server and looking for new members! As a little backstory, and and my buddies have been on Fivem for a long time, and have seen it all! We finally decided to make out own Fivem server that we could grow into our own community.

What to expect when in No Snowflake RP
Firstly we were all originally players ourselves, so we believe we have met the wants and needs from a players perspective,

• Custom cars that aren’t blocked by a paywall
  • 10+ drug locations
  • 7+ Heists / Missions
  • A realistic economy
  • An environment where you can actually be yourself
  • Staff that is looking to do many events throughout the week to reward players in game.
  • Custom Jobs
  • Custom paid scripts that we’ve invested into the city
  • Full Custom clothing
  • Drag strip with leaderboards
  • GoKarting
  • Beach Party
  • Boxing
  • Arm Wrestle

Secondly, we know what its like when you go into a server and seemingly anything you do you’re in the wrong. I’ve been in multiple scenes throughout my years of playing, where I actually RP a scenario correctly but the Police/ Admins/ moderators somehow ruin the scene by power gaming, meta gaming, fail RP, or some other way. And when brought up its always swept under the rug. Over on our server we will hold everyone accountable. Even if you are robbing the owner himself, if it is within proper RP, then it is allowed.

As I’m sure many can attest to, many servers favor donators, or players that have been in the server a long time. We will not give favoritism to anyone, we just want a city where everyone is on equal grounds.

We are currently hiring these Whitelist Jobs
EMS here
Police here
Mechanic here

EDIT

Here is our discord!

1 Like

great server, love all the illegal activities we can do

Great server! Staff is quick and responsive. They have unique scripts like engine swaps and part wear. Just come check it out hoping this server gets big and we have wonderful rp.

Just joined the server to test it out and loved it immediately with all the unique things they have. To be honest, if they had a lot of people joining, they would have so much potential to be so great. Love being able to be yourself!

Yooooo this city is actually lit because the scripts and stuff they have. I was just wondering how often do you guys have events? I love how much RP this is based on. Yesterday I tried a few and I liked them but this one had so much stuff. I want events like weekly and stuff if that’s possible. I’ve been grinding the car job I never done it before ! Till now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We plan on doing events 1 -2 times a week! and 1 big one a month, with maybe a 1 of 1 car as reward. Im glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like