No More Crappy RP Servers ! - NEED A TEAM TO MAKE RP GREAT AGAIN!

For the love of god, no more plug and play, copy & paste TRASH!

Are you sick and tired of the plug & play trash? I am.
Are you sick of terrible staff with zero vision? I am.

If interested. I am seeking help to create something actually worth while. There are 1000 servers that lie empty due to zero effort besides copy / paste “development” .

My brain hurts, my stomach hurts. I have been grinding for months… trying to find a real dedicated community. Now it is time to make a change.

If you are sick and tired of being disappointed, let us join hands and create something unique.

A place where quality RP can be created and enjoyed.

The Vision -

Quality.

What I mean by that is actually creating quality features that enhance role-play.

REAL CUSTOMIZATION… Not copy paste scripts that every empty server utilizes.

Custom Job Systems that integrate legal jobs with illegal jobs rather then “working” alone for hours to get money.

Custom Drug Systems from growing in your purchased residence at the risk of being raided to high class gun trade.

Custom Crafting… Custom QUALITY

Quality STAFF. Round table like leadership that discusses new implementations and issues. Business like leadership that communicates properly and professionally.

Quality Development… This is the hardest thing. I am no developer, I can barely create my own scripts, but I am trying to learn…As unfortunately it feels the only way at this point.

If you are a developer, that knows how to properly code, please join our effort to MAKE RP GREAT AGAIN!

This is my final attempt before I give up on the dream of having a worthwhile RP community to devote to and create memorable, fun characters, stories, and events within.

My Discord : Zence#1155

Bump :slight_smile:

Can’t message you, you’re not accepting messages.

Franky#8182