📌 Five Boroughs Roleplay | CoC NEEDED | Whitelisted | Vmenu | NYC

NOT OFFICIAL AD

Hello!
The Five Boroughs RP community has been under solo development for the last 7 months now tons and tons of work has gone into this, I have one mission at Five Boroughs RP and that is to provide real role-players with what they want, A real roleplay server. I myself have joined a few servers and seen they have not lasted due to the RP and the maturity level. Five Boroughs is based in NYC due to the LS map being over played. It is VMENU and whitelisted so this is not some gang FRP 100K server. FBRP is set up to run as a strict server that focuses on law, fire, communications and civilian operations, There is a application process of course and it is unique just like our EUP and many other items. We have male and female clothing (yes ladies! much wanted right?) we also do not require a 500 letter essay on the application we just want basic information. We will train you from there depending on what department you go with! Departments are NYPD, FDNY, NYSP, COMMS, CIV. I am also looking for a few heads the official ad will be out soon hope to see you at FBRP!
Five Boroughs RP Fan Server

2 Likes