No citizenFX ticket was specified error

Hello all,

When i try and load my server or most other servers on RedM i get the error a error that states " No CitizenFX ticket was specified, If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan?". I tried finding answers online and here but with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

so did you ever figure out a fix for this because it is driving me nuts

1 Like

I’m having the same issue been having it for 4 days

same error :hot_face: :sob:

They have to update their client version to the Canary

This is what worked for me:

1. Go to C:\Users<User>\AppData\Local\RedM\RedM.app\CitizenFX.ini
  2. Open the .ini
  3. Add UpdateChannel=canary
  4. Save the .ini
1 Like

So i just loaded my server today and I cannot connect to my server either and get this same error. But I am able to jump into other servers without issue. Where exactly am I following the steps above? On my PC where I am able to connect to other servers, or on my Server PC which is solely for my RedM Server?

Since my post, I tried the above…and my RedM failed to load completely. I had to remove it just to get it to work again.

I fixed it.

in your server.cfg add

set sv_lan true

I put this in the middle between the “nested convars” and “logo”

I set it up like this:

#CitizenFX
set sv_lan true

Thank you so much this worked like a champ.

2 Likes

Mark it as a solution so it shows up on top

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.