No citizenFX ticket specified If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan?

Hi everyone i have been searching since last night for a solution to my problem which is whenever i try t join any server i get the message No citizenFX ticket specified If this is an offline server, maybe set sv_lan? . i have tried every solution on this forum i tried Deleting my cache uninstalling reinstalling i tried adding UpdateChannel=canary to the CitizenFX.ini but i have add no luck please somebody save me

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’d like to see an answer to this as well. would you happen to have your steam account listed under the accounts tab in settings? I believe the issue may be there. I’ve been digging through files in redm to see if i can find anything about it.

the same problem, help, please

Some cool person on a discord told me that you need to delete folder C:\Users\User \AppData\Local\DigitalEntitilements. This worked for me. Hope it works for you.

I also got the one-blue-table error after and that solution is here just in case.
Link: Crash RDR2 + 25F0623 one-blue-table

So RedM only works with steam version of the game? Because I own the Rockstar launcher version only and keep having the same issue.

Should work with both.

do you know anything about "An error occurred in module wslbscrwh64.dll ?
now I’ve got ANOTHER issue that I couldn’t find solution in the forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.