Nitro Roleplay [18+] | Serious RP | Active PD & EMS | Player Owned Businesses | Active Staff

come check out the city!

Pro’s:
Staff are very active and keep a good eye out for bad players/cheaters.
The people I have met have been welcoming and friendly.
The scripts they use are well implemented, and I have not seen a bug yet.
The Discord is organized well, easy to join.
Support tickets are answered quickly.
Active police (est time)
Active EMS (unsure on times)

Con’s:
Paywalled and modded games.
0-100 crime RP growth
Nothing for civilians to work towards.
Terrible for streamers.
Feels like 100k or die.

Terrible for streamers as they fail to follow basic TOS, or their own server rules.
You know the ONE word that bans people on any platform? They gave it a green light, for general use ONLY, but NOT derogatory use. The rule the server put in place, and I quote - section 3. - “slurs, regardless of context, is strictly prohibited.” Admin said it was okay, I would not recommend streaming atm, IMO, the rule should be enforced, to promote safety for streamers and other users.

$300 for starting a business with a custom MLO using gabz maps or a custom map feels like a cash grab.
The argument given for the expensive price list on MLO’s/Import cars is “One person could buy the lot if they were all cheap” if that is the case, that is bad server management and a blow off answer “Blame the rich, not me!!”

As of today, I’m leaving the server because one of the moderator/staff posted a video of himself using bullet visual mods, I can’t trust his role-play or gun-play which is a bad example for the server, that says “Serious RP” in its title.
The video:

1 Like

Bump!

city is upvoted! come check it out!

connect 23.26.121.22

Looking for PD & EMS!!! Come checkout the city!

city is upvoted! come check it out!

connect 23.26.121.22

come checkout the city!

join up!

come checkout the city!!

connect 23.26.121.51