🌴| Nirvana Roleplay |Discord.gg/NirvanaRP New City | 18+ Serious RP | Includes Cayo Perico Islands | United States / Worldwide | nirvanarp

Are you looking for a 100% serious roleplay experience that provides the purest form of RP? Look no further than Nirvana RP! Our custom-coded server is free to play and open to the public, with no whitelist required. And if you want to take your RP to the next level, we’ve even included a Third Eye feature to help you fully immerse yourself in the game.
ezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resizeezgif.com-resize

But that’s not all – our server also features the latest GTA update, including the gorgeous Cayo Perico Islands. And if you’re looking to get into the drug trade, we’ve got you covered with coke, meth, and money laundering labs that will have you feeling like the kingpin in no time.

But maybe you’re not quite ready for the big leagues yet. That’s okay, because we’ve also got weed and LSD that can be procured by finding the right dealer and processing the goods in the right locations. And with our drug skill leveling system, the more drugs you sell, the higher your skill level goes. But don’t let it drop too low, or you’ll lose your perks!

But that’s not all we have to offer. If you’re feeling like causing a little chaos, you can always join in on some gang activities. Rob the icebox, break into houses, or even rob the Apple Store! And if you’re feeling particularly daring, why not grow some weed or run some oxy? The possibilities are endless. discord.gg/nirvanarp , Discord, link to play -->>Cfx.re Server List<<–

1 Like

Hello

LOVE THIS SERVER being a criminal is so fun including working for criminal organizations i love this server

can not get discord link to work new to pc and gta v am i doing something wrong

Discord LINK

Server been poppin off. Tons of new people joining! Lots of gangs/businesses available for the taking.

I dont get how to join gta rp servers on PS4.

bro i need help.