Nightly RP Adding additional Experienced Devs/Car Dev (ESX)

Nightly RP Looking for Experienced Devs! It is ESX Based

We are are looking to expand our team as we get closer to finishing and opening the server. We are looking for about 2 more experienced Devs who can help us run through the bugs and a couple more scripts we may feel like adding. If you are open to helping out and actually have experience in github/trello that would be great.

This is not a paid position, this is just for people who want to help out on the side and than if things go well when everything opens we can start paying of course. If this is something of interest, add me on discord and let me know your experience.

Looking for 18+ please. Thanks!
AxiomaticCloud#7910

2 Likes

We are still looking for more developers to help on the server!! If interested, join the discord and dm me!

Thanks!

Discord link is “expired”

We are also looking for content creators!! We are looking to do a lot of livestreaming!!

We are currently recruiting Police/EMS at the moment! If you are wanting to join and take a look!! Lots of great features being worked on!

Still recruiting police officers/EMS!! We are not open yet but would like to get people training soon! Feel free to join and ask questions and look at the sneak peaks in the discord!!

Hope to see you there!

Come check out our new police features including in-game MDT/Fines/Jail/Cop Cars and more!!

Come check out our custom CAD system!!

As the police force and ems grow, we are still looking! We will be starting training soon!

Police force and EMS is growing, get a spot while you can to get in on the training soon! :smiley:

I have added new images in the post! Take a look!

Police force is filling up as we speak!! Get in while you can or just come join in on the fun! :smiley:

Looking for more civs and active devs!!

More Civs needed for testing and police and EMS! :smiley:

growing server, easily one of the better community’s ive been apart of, everyone is friendly and welcoming, cant wait for the server to go live its going to be some much fun!

2 Likes

I love this serve!!! The staff is always there answering you question if they don’t get to your question they will get to you soon as possible. The devs and owners is always active. I have seen the bet of the server and it is awesome because they made everything from scratch.

2 Likes

Still look for some civs!!

If you’ve been looking for a genuinely friendly and welcoming community, this is the one. I’ve struggled to find a decent group for a while but I’m thankful I’ve found this one.

There’s a lot of hype around the opening of the server with all of the work they’re putting in and you’ll want to be involved for when it opens! Still roles open too.

2 Likes

Nightly RP is consent growing community with a active discord and it devs is doing a great job because they listen to ideas and there server progression. The server is still getting develop but everyone is getting hype each day for lunch

Still recruiting!! :smiley: