πŸ’₯ Nexus Serious Roleplay | Tuner & Cayo Perico | 400+ Custom Cars | Custom Jobs | Housing | Pets | Player Owned Shops | Government | Controller Friendly | https://discord.gg/9ExH5jvssD

Feel free to come check out the new updates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come Check Out Our New MLOs!!! we have plenty of people on a daily basis!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sit back and let me tell story myself and two other friends had spent a week looking for a new server to call home for our Mc. We probably spent close to 20 plus hours and visited over 50 servers. We found nexus purely buy chance. We decided to give a try upon first loading in we where met by mr. Deaforb. He explain little bit about what the city had to offer. I can not express how nice it was to meet someone like him. But anyways he gave us a couple of bikes and we where off exploring the city. My friend and I felt pretty good about this city. So we brought the information to our mc and invited some other members to the server to check it out. We all love it and we voted to call this server home. Since then Deaforb has went above and beyond for use evening going as far as putting in out custom club house as well as some bikes we like for use. I cant recommend this server enough. We as a mc have only begun to scratch the surface of what this server has to offer

3 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile: it was very nice to read that and see you all like my work! I know im not talking just for myself, but i am really happy you are all in the server and i know the community feel the same way :grin: You guys are amazing!!

1 Like

Todays Update was in memory of paul walker, the fast and furious collection has been added to the server!

1 Like

We Now Have LAZER TAG!!!

1 Like

Today we added custom graffiti spraycans, minigolf plus map and the entire funfair to nexus rp!! you can all ride together or alone in the rollercoaster and Ferris wheel or chill and eat food whilst listening to the DJ vibe :wink:

1 Like

we have just implemented arcades to the pier with the mini golf garden!! as well as a hand full of amazing diners, shops and more :smiley:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Hiring EMS, LSPD and BCSO!!

1 Like

Happy Halloween!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Everyone is welcome!! EMS, FIRE LSPD and BCSO are all hiring!!!

1 Like

BUMP!! :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Auction Night Tonight At The Car Auction House! :slight_smile: all welcomed!!!

thanks for the offer mcfries! and thanks for your kind words! Everyone is welcome to come try out the city and get to know the usuals! we have a discord you can join to chat too!! :grin: :grimacing: :boom:

Is your department head positions for the LSPD open? I’m a former chief looking for a new home and I have an assistant chief as well with a full department roster and some sub division rosters finished, if they are open please dm me @ KngArkan#8622

yes, LSPD is currently open!! we have active bcso also! :slight_smile: @FaTaLW1nter

Everyone is welcome to come try out Nexus RP! :wink: see you all there!!!

:boom: BUMP!! :boom:

Come Join us and have some fun!! Everyone’s welcome :wink: