💥 Nexus Serious Roleplay | Tuner & Cayo Perico | 400+ Custom Cars | Custom Jobs | Housing | Pets | Player Owned Shops | Government | Controller Friendly | https://discord.gg/9ExH5jvssD

Today i have done a large update on the server which consists of some really awesome RP things such as Full evidence, DNA, fingerprints blood and more, crafting book with lots of craftable items, sixt car rental, a large pack of custom LSPD clothes, working vehicle trailers with ramps with actual drive on mechanics and lock in place, bank heists and so much more!!! ~ Come try out the RP and see all of the things i have to offer before the server becomes whitelisted!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks austin, im happy you are having fun!!! See you in RP :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay so I’ve been in other gaming communities but Nexus RP is so dang inclusive. I love the vibe that the community has and how great the collaboration with the admin team and dev team to bring to fruition all the hard work. It all started with a few off experiences in other servers where friends came together and supported each other and said hmmm… maybe a community focused first and foremost on the player and on great RP could also be a sick mix of all kinds of advanced scripts and cars and cops and crime and all the thing anyone who has been into FiveM loves. Well… that’s NEXUS! Pretty much if you can dream it up the team at Nexus can make it happen - I’ve never seen so much talent and creativity and the soft launch is awesome. My first day really playing in a long time and I missed it so much. Much thanks to deaforb for making this server a reality!

3 Likes

thankyou, im really happy to see everyone in the server having a great time!!

2 Likes

Today was super cool and fun!! All the people doing stuff and enjoying the server plus good rp too!! Like I said this is the best server for rp!! periiood!! :smiley:

4 Likes

really glad you love the server :sunglasses: :boom:

1 Like

I just helped close a business deal including multiple properties and a short term loan from the city! What fun… love being a real estate agent.

3 Likes

Glad you are having a great time with the RP cass!

1 Like

Not a bad server at all. Like holy crap. There’s so many things to do even as an admin. I’m still like figuring everything out 7 weeks in. Very good server. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks!!! :boom: :robot:

1 Like

thankyou @BPercival i appreciate it!! i do my best to provide all i can for everyone :sunglasses:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Set up a custom car shop in the city today with three players as partners in the business! Should be awesome seeing the cars take shape down at postal 64! Good luck Cahaba & friends.

4 Likes

cant wait to see these guys business go to plan :smiley:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Today is the grand opening of Cahaba Performance & Racing :smiley: Also Car auction night over at postal 337

1 Like

Had our first Trial in the courthouse today as some people can’t behave themselves and take practical jokes too far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Plum is a perfectly acceptable color for a car! You can’t vandalize things just because you don’t like the color Mr Parker!

2 Likes

it wasnt me! :smiley:

1 Like

Had a massive criminal update of new scripts added today :smiley: :sunglasses: :boom:

1 Like