Nexus Roleplay | SeriousRP | Whitelisted 18+ | Realistic Roleplay | Whitelisting Creators | Player Owned Businesses

Bucket Designs

Hi! I’m Bucket, and I am an aspiring graphics designer! Although I am fairly new, I have been practicing and am looking for work to help me expand my skills and experience. As of right now, most if not all requests will be either low priced or free even! I hope to see you in my Discord server soon!

My Discord Link

What I Do

• Fivem/Discord Server Logos
  • Fivem/Discord Server Banners
  • User Profile Pictures
  • User Banners
  • Much More!

Previews

5 Likes

W server, great staff and amazing potential

3 Likes

Best RP server I have played on by far. One of the most impressive aspects of Nexus is its dedicated staff team, who work tirelessly to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for every player. Whether it’s providing support, creating events, or enforcing rules, their commitment to creating a positive environment is truly commendable.

4 Likes

This server has great RP, I appreciate the staff team for listening to the community. They also offer partnerships for content creators!

3 Likes

Beta testing is releasing to the public very soon! Join our Discord to reserve your beta testing spot!!

3 Likes

Come start your criminal enterprise or begin your law enforcement journey here at Nexus Roleplay where anything is possible!

2 Likes

Probably one of if not the best server I’ve played, admins are great playerbase is great and ran by a group of professionals, constant updates and 24/7 uptime, always something to do

2 Likes

Awesome server, great owners!

1 Like

What is the discord