Nexus County Roleplay Server Discord Link! :pray:

1 Like

Amazing server!!!

2 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Great server in my little time in it I have really enjoyed the atmosphere and people I have ran across. If you are looking for a fun welcoming RedM server I recommend you give this one a chance.

2 Likes

Awesome Server, I’ve only been in this server for about 3 maybe 4 days now and I’ve come across a lot of nice people and made a few friends along the way. All the admins are super nice and helpful and the response time is fairly quick. I would recommend this RedM server if you want to try an RP

2 Likes

Thankyou Guys :heart:

1 Like

This is an amazingly lovely county with great people I love being a doctor here and ive had so much fun for the past few days!

2 Likes

Great county to be apart of. Never have RP’d before, the people are very helpful and the mods are really fun. But, even more important, the admin of the server are active, engaging and listen to the people of the county and actively improve the county off of the majority votes. Needless to say (but I’m going to do it anyway), I’ll be staying for awhile.

2 Likes

Thankyou Guys!! :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

brand new to redm and rp servers and everyone has been really helpful helping me get started and with information and very friendly cant wait to meet more of the community

2 Likes

Love being in this county, there are great people in the county and staff is very helpful with everything. The county is always advancing and new things are always coming in.

2 Likes

Thankyou :pray:

1 Like

hopefully you like irish people… LOL

1 Like

1 Like

Nexus County 2.0 launching today, great time to join up and try out the community!

1 Like

NEXUS COUNTY 2.0 IS NOW LIVE!!! :slight_smile: Nexus Roleplay

1 Like

very intresting, i had seen in bp somthing about it