Nexus County 2.0 (RELAUNCH)

Amazing county to be apart of. It gets constant updates, the developers are very active. They always consider player requested things/suggestions. The staff will ask for both sides of a story before just assuming you broke some rules. This server is great for all, has many things to do for criminal RP and also civilian RP. Come on in, we are always looking to meet new people! you wont regret it!

1 Like

Id like to play server. - Issac Chambers

1 Like

Nexus is such an amazing server, I appreciate everyone in it and the roleplay they bring!

1 Like

It’s a great server even in it’s 1.0 phase, the server has a great community as well as a bunch of features to make it diverse and different from others, given time I’m sure it will grow and will be even better than it currently is, I recommend checking it out, if you do come find me around Val, ask around for Natalie Cohen, I would love to help out

2 Likes

I’ve been in and out of here for over a year. I started with a couple different servers before finding this place. I’ve been here & seen this place change so much and I love it. The people I’ve met here are hilarious and very friendly. The staff team is pretty fair and try to keep the community involved with anything moving changing. Weekly updates are amazing to actually know when things are being done and fixed.

2 Likes

Honestly a really awesome RedM server, amazing community and tons of opportunities within the server. Wonderful roleplay as well from the community! Definitely a 10/10.

1 Like

Thankyou :heart: i appreciate the kind words!!

Every town is now unlocked with new MLOs!! Everyone’s welcome to come check out the county! NEXUS COUNTY IS ALSO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC JOIN THE DISCORD TO PLAY!! Nexus Roleplay

Hey wassup, i am interested in your server, kindly send me a request on discord
Zinowizzy

(post deleted by author)

Every town is now unlocked with new MLOs!! Everyone’s welcome to come check out the county! NEXUS COUNTY IS ALSO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC JOIN THE DISCORD TO PLAY!! Nexus Roleplay