Newbie trying to create a Drift/RP Server

Hi!

So I’ve recently got into FiveM and I am trying to create my own server.
All though, I have little to no experience. All I know is how to create a server, run it, setup mysql and add resources.
My goal is to create a drift server which has some type of RP build into it. Pretty hard for me to explain.
So I’m looking for people who are willing to make this happen. Or just in general feel like teaching me a thing or two. :slight_smile:

Personally I love Drift servers when i have some spare time from my own server.

personally i would say the best way to start is obviously looking to compile a list of the cars you’ll want and learning how to edit those files in order to make the cars drift. (some cars come with drifting handling already if you look in the right spot). But definitely take some time to look into how to import cars and look into the different menus you can get on the release page.

You’re best bet is to check out the competition that is out there already and see how they have things set up. a lot of their structure isnt too hard to duplicate. As long as you’re prepared to put in a hell of a lot of time i’m sure you’ll get something great going ^_^.

So for me personally I’d get cars first and customise them.
then look at the drifting maps i want to add.
then customise the UI and menus.

But thats just me personally.

Hopefully that gives you some guidance until someone with better credentials comes here and helps you out haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me on discord @ Magnetic#8036