Newbie to FiveM and RP looking for a family-like community

Hello. I just recently got myself GTA for pc and was wanting to get into FiveM and roleplaying. I am completely new to the experience but i have seen other communities and it has really made me want to try it. A little bit about myself, I am 19 years of age, I live in the United states under the eastern time zone, and I do currently work a full time job. I’m looking for a community that is willing to work around my busy life schedule but also be super inclusive and helpful with teaching me the ins-and-outs of law enforcement and roleplay. For me, the community being tight-knit is a must for me. I believe that good roleplay and good gameplay begins with good connections. Feel free to advertise to me what your server is, what you all have and what you’re all about, and hopefully i’ll see some of y’all in discord or teamspeak!

Hey, great to see you’re interested in joining a family! You should 100% check out Emergency Response San Andreas if you’re looking to build friendships while also having a realistic and fun roleplay experience. Our server is set to launch within August of 2021. We are a smaller community and everyone who has ever joined has immediately been taken in as another family member. We would LOVE to do that for you as well! :smiley: We hope to see you soon!

Contact Us
Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Home - Emergency Response San Andreas (ersarp.net)

Hit us up at SASDOJ, we have many people who would love to help you do that, we are a pretty close community that has a range of what people like to do so you can find a smaller group of the members that have common interests as well. 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

Take a peak for yourself.
We are always looking to grow our family.

Have a great day and take care
-Humanity RP Family

Hi there @metaknight26 Its good to see that your looking to find and family. And I Believe that this would be the perfect city for you. It is newbie Friendly and everyone will jump at the opportunity to help you out and get you on your way to being the best you.

Hope to see and meet you in the city of Conspiracy:RP

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay