Newbie looking for a server

Hi all. I have never played on a roleplay server before so I am looking for a server that isn’t too strict so I can learn as I play. I’d like to do some cop or military rp so a server focused around that would be good as well so I don’t have to apply to be a cop/in the military. I would really appreciate any server suggestions, thanks in advance!

Hey There, Signal One Roleplay is a new semi-small community that has plenty of members that will be more than happy to help you improve your roleplay, we deliver some of the best Roleplay on FiveM while still being lenient! Try us out today by clicking here.

Check out NSRP, we have a very unique server, which can be hard to come by these days. We use an experience and level system!

:star: [NA] Night Shift Roleplay 2.0 ★ Custom Framework ★ Public LEO/EMS - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Untold Roleplay!
Your life, Your Story!

Here at Untold Roleplay, we try to make a realistic yet fun and immersive roleplay experience. We are a community created by two friends who saw a real need for more immersive and realistic, yet fun, roleplay. We are a 16+, whitelisted, ESX server. We have many options for anyone joining our city to live the life they choose to. They include:

• Whitelisted Jobs such as San Andreas Highway Patrol, San Andreas Emergency Medical Services, San Andreas Department of Transportation/Mechanic.
  • Looking for SAEMS leadership (IRL and/or roleplay experience required).
  • Looking to fill countless positions within the SAHP.
  • Countless legal and illegal jobs to choose from.
  • Additional custom scripts such as custom CAD/MDT, vehicle remote, and NoPixel inspired scripts.
  • Custom HUD.
  • Many licenses to choose from besides weapons and drivers. Do you want to legally grow and sell weed? You can, with a weed license!
  • Custom Cars.
  • Addon SAHP and SAEMS cars.
  • Governor role that is to be voted on by the members (to come later).
  • And much more!

If you would like to become a member of this growing community please join the discord here and fill out a whitelist application. We look forward to you joining our family!

Hey! I think Spartanburg County DOJRP, would be a great place for you!

Ad- Spartanburg County DOJ RP | WhiteListed | Mature Staff | Live Map | Serious rp | CAD/MDT | 200+ Custom Civ vehicles | Custom Ymaps | EUP | Off-Road/Drag/Drift Rp Welcome | Easy Applications | Recruiting High Ranks Now |