[New] White Widow Apparel

Lore Friendly Clothing

Looking for a stylish and comfortable clothing line that celebrates the beauty of nature? Look no further than White Widow! Our erbal clothing is made from the finest natural fibers, carefully harvested and crafted to create a look that is as unique and striking as the plant that inspired it. Try White Widow today and discover the power of nature in every stitch.

FiveM Ready Clothing

White Widow Clothing
Other Work Clothing

Bundles

White-Widow-Logo

Subscription-based No
Requirements FiveM+Eup Key
Support Yes

Hey!

Not be a pain, but you’re not able to post the same listing twice. Id advise either flagging for your old one to remove or for this one to be :slight_smile:

This is a different post/release.
You can check on my Tebex that I have two different white widow releases.

But thanks for the heads up.

It may be more efficient to consolidate similar topics into a single forum post, rather than creating new ones in an attempt to gain more attention on the releases page. Instead of resorting to such tactics, a more practical solution would be to edit the original post. In the interest of promoting user convenience and avoiding potential problems, it is advisable to consider creating comprehensive “packs” rather than individual releases. Otherwise, users may encounter difficulties due to limitations imposed by the YMT, which may result in negative experiences.

I have offered this advice to you on numerous occasions, yet it seems that you may have difficulty receiving it, particularly when it comes from someone you perceive as a competitor. However, I am willing to accept the possibility that my message may not have been conveyed effectively, and I remain open to further discussion on the matter.

quality not quantity.

1 Like

Bro there is no point in talking with this dude. He thinks he is a real designer with his same base template shirt and a billion different ugly PNGs on top of them. Dude has a release EVERY SINGLE DAY. But gotta give him respect for at least sticking with it each day and having the confidence to post such **** posts. At least he stopped using his alts to like and boost his posts since he got exposed for it.

@6261Mavrick here is some advice from AI

“I can see that you’ve put a lot of effort into this creation, but I’m having trouble connecting with it. In my opinion, some of the colors feel a bit too bright, and there’s a lack of balance in the composition. Have you considered experimenting with different colors or trying out some new techniques? I think with a bit more practice, you could create something that really resonates with people.”

So combative

Time to get a job. https://www.pnet.co.za/

Have your fun, every forum has it’s trolls some more useless than others…

Il rather reserve my comments to myself as certain things don’t apply to everyone here.

Im within the forum rules with my posts, Im in the process of consolidating my packages in to one big package as requested by @anon70864786 .

Anyway, enjoy the space, and thank you for all the attention, seems to push up sales🤔

I actually held myself back quite a bit in that post. Could’ve been worse

Not even trolling. Just trying to uphold the quality of the forums from douchebags like you.

If you want we can gladly get things going with the forum mods. There were already talks to add a release limit and was added because of people like you spamming the releases every hour: Releases Rules and FAQ - #25

And if I remember correctly this rule was specifically made because of you lol. Seeing that you still abuse it quite a lot I don’t think they would mind bumping up to 48 hours if necessary.

Also the there still is the quality rule: Releases Rules and FAQ
which now only applies to code but seeing that a majority of releases are also props/clothing/vehicles/whatever this could also easily be discussed to be more inclusive to those aeries. Automatically taking down 80% of your posts

I’m very happy for you

T’was but a joke <3 @anon70864786 is known to be the combative one :wink:

+1 48hr release time frame :slight_smile:

OP request