I’m going to do a qbus version of this script

Update v2.3

- Repaired Ground Bug

Download the latest version
1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hello, very nice Script - I love it <3
But i have 2 problems. :frowning: First Problem is i can not rotate the cars in my car dealer interior. The ass from the car is looking to the door where i go in. :smiley:

And the second problem is there dont save the last position from the vehicle after i buyed a car. I dont know where is my Vehicle. Pls help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will use it on my server and leave it as is. and I will carry your brand in my heart

1 Like

Thanks for your support! <3

when im press E to buy the car nothing happens help?

1 Like

hello thx for the script, i have a problem… i can buy, but when i go for the garages its says, this is not your vehicle…i have no erros on console im on legacy.

1 Like

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-18 100445
and so I only change vehicle shop to Imported

1 Like

I think the problem is about your garage script, check it.

1 Like

Any errors?

no. I remarked that before it said “nekix vehicle shops” and now it says “imported nekix” I loved the script. and it works perfect

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Awsome work ! How would i change to get random plate letters and numbers ? I don’t want all cars to have the same thing when they buy a car.

1 Like

You can change the plate letters and numbers in server/core.lua, search plate = "NEK " … math.random(1000, 9999) and change it with whatever you want.

1 Like

I did that already, but what i want is something random just like you get from the normal vehicle shop.
With normal vehicle shop you get random letters and numbers. With your version, if you buy the car you get what you set, for ex : NEK now all the cars will have NEK in their plate.

change the words → plate = “NEK " … math.random(1000, 9999) with

local letters = {A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z}
local random = math.random(1, #letters)
local random2 = math.random(1, #letters)
local random3 = math.random(1, #letters)
local letter1 = letters[random]
local letter2 = letters[random2]
local letter3 = letters[random3]

plate = “”… letter1 …”"… letter2 …""… letter3 …"-"… math.random(1000, 9999)

hi im new to server hosting and i have added the script with ease only problem is the language is not English could you tell me how to change it thank you

1 Like

Open all the .lua files in server and client and search notifcations in the code. If you find any word that is not in your language edit it.

Config[‘Locale’] = ‘es’ ?