Download the latest version
2 Likes

Update v1.3

- Fixed Bugs

1 Like

can you make it for 1.1

2 Likes

[script:nek_vehiclesh] SCRIPT ERROR: @nek_vehicleshop/server/core.lua:104: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜showNotificationā€™)
[script:nek_vehiclesh] SCRIPT ERROR: @nek_vehicleshop/server/core.lua:87: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜showNotificationā€™)

2 Likes

Hey, just a recommendation. I would personally put separate the config into a server and client one since if people dump the resource, they would be able to see them due to being a shared script.

2 Likes

Hey, every time i come near it, it dublicates all the vehicles. Is there a way to fix this because it is lagging the game.

3 Likes

Mmmm i can check it.

1 Like

And what is the problem? I donā€™t understand :confused:

1 Like

I think i resolve you problem, check the new version

1 Like

It kinda workedā€¦ Now when i restart the script it burst out vehicles but fixes later when i go away for a bit.

But now they are inside each other (the plate is chaning rapitly) and sometimes they just pop out of each other like 1 or 2 at the same time.

Also is there away to fix so this work for addons vehicles

2 Likes

Ok, i know the problem, i put the event esx:onPlayerSpawn for test but iā€™m going to delete it and i thnk it will repair the error.

1 Like

Update v1.5

- Fixed Bugs
- Fixed Multiple Vehicle Spawns

1 Like

People taking your webhooks.

2 Likes

Oh, i can see it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Currently using your latest (1.6) but the vehicles donā€™t seem to be spawning sometimes?

2 Likes

Yes i know, iā€™m going to repair it today.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the repair!

Thanks - Whippet :100:

2 Likes

Yes so sorry, i need a tester and iā€™m calling my friend to test it. Sorry guy.

2 Likes

Update v1.7

- Fixed duplicated vehicles

I can't test it but i think it will work.

1 Like

i will test in now and let you know if it works.

2 Likes