[New] Uwu Cafe

Today Im showing off my new UWU Cafe Clothing.
I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you.

Uwu Cafe
Bundles + Savings

Code is accessible Na
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Na
Requirements FiveM
Support Yes

If you’re going to try and copy someone’s work, at least use a different font. The free ones are way better anyway.

1 Like

I didn’t copy it… Its completely different
Plus the font is completely different as well.
Check it again please :man_facepalming:t2: you can see the logos are different as well.

Im not sure why a group of people feel its a competition.

You’ve literally copied pasted my work down the exact same colour, logo and font.

I think you need to start applying for IRL jobs and stop trying to make a dime of of poorly done reskins. I released my content free or charge because of people like you, and you’re just tainting the community with your money hungry gremlin like ways. It’s actually quite sad…

People are genuinely moronic if they want to throw their hard earned money on your pathetic tebex store, smh…

6 Likes

Don´t buy it it was stolen from this Guy
https://forum.cfx.re/t/free-add-on-uwu-cafe-clothing-pack/5050994/1

2 Likes

So Im not allowed to use pink and black on my retextures?
The font and logos are different as well.

I saw your free uwu post but wasn’t bothered by it, its not a comp.

1 Like

Wow so creative (big joke)
Basically you just grabbed Tay’s resource modifed it, and sold it.

You just moved the logo from left to right.
And changed the back logo.

Now you’re charging 10$ for a simple t-shirt ?

1 Like

What exactly did I steal?

What did I steal?
I never downloaded his clothing.

I retextured the GTAIV clothing.

You can see the similarities… :joy:

So because its similar, you think its stolen?
Wheres the logic in that?

Think what you want, I know you all on the same WhatsApp group going around picking on people.

Its fine, Im with in the rules regarding Tebex and cfx… So you can complain all you like.

Oh yeah i totally go around giving out my private number to people on the internet… if you look at your recent clothing its different to your usual “textures”

That’s a weird crazy thought, I don’t even know who these people are hahahaha. Also have never used WhatsApp in my life.

Clearly missed my statement regarding WhatsApp lol.

There 5 different styles that I posted, which one is the stolen one?

But all of a sudden you start putting the “lines” near the arms

Mhmm i wonder who started on doing that? STRANGE…

1 Like

That’s the thing though, you were bothered. You were bothered enough that you pulled out the same shirt hat pants and hoodies as your other crappy packs, and thought, “I’m gonna make a dime out of this!”.

There’s a huge difference between similarities and straight up copying someone.

There’s also a huge difference between taking inspiration and outright ripping someone off. Everything you’ve done is an exact copy, and you thought you were smart by using a “different logo”, as if we’re all just going to let you off the hook.

It wasn’t until you saw my posts and hot butthurt, that you decided to get back at me. Well unfortunately for you, your tebex store is getting shut down.

Make better life choices, my guy.

So a line on a sleeve is the stolen part lol…
The pink isn’t even the same lol

Missing the point! - You’ve deviated from your usual style to copy someone else’s

I use the same shirt on most my clothing, I never used a hat (haven’t retextured one yet) and Im use a different pants…

Im sorry about your buttthurt, I really wasn’t bothered by your clothing, its nice that its free for the people that use free clothing in their cities, II haven’t made any uwu clothing, so I decided to make some for my city.

If you want me to change the lines on the sleeves, I change see that its such a issue.

Closing my tebex🤔

Two, actually, and not “a sleeve”, both sleeves, both genders.

You could have done cute pastel like colours such as blue or whatever but chose to copy my releases because yours weren’t gaining enough attraction…