New User Spwan

Please Help New User Spwan How I Change Spwan To City

Hey there!
You change the spawn locations in your [maps] folder, either fivem-map-skater or fivem-map-hipster, depends on which one you’re using :slight_smile: There you will find all the spawn locations, simply remove all except for 1 you wan’t to use. Here you can find some spawn locations that you can use or download this resource which lets you see the coordinates on the top of your screen by using the command /coords. If you have any more questions I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

in the map.lua there is a vehicle_generator, is it possible to add vehicles to it and replace the coords adn will it spawn that vehicles to those locations?

Yes, it is definitely possible, however I’ve never attempted this, so I’m not sure if the vehicle will be AI driven from the coords or if it will remain in place. Perhaps there is a discussion on the forums about it? But why not give it a try :slight_smile:

please Help To New User Teleport

I’ve walked you through the steps on my first comment, is there anything you don’t understand? Perhaps you could send me the coordinates to where you want new players to spawn and I can send you the “code”.

Okay so i have both files ( fivem-map-skater & fivem-map-hipster)

This is for changing the main spawn location for the server correct? If so, what your saying is i delete all the locations in these files and just put the cords that i want for the main spawn?

spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_hipster_01’ { x = -255.36, y = -984.09, z = 31.22 }
This is an example of how you should do it. :slight_smile: If you have 2 maps, better change it for both
The example shows spawnpoint for Job Centre

1 Like

New user here Teleport

I want Change To Here

You have to send me the coorditanes, unfortunately I don’t have time to go out and check them myself. However, for Job Centre (3rd picture) the code is following:
spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_hipster_01’ { x = -255.36, y = -984.09, z = 31.22 } – Hipster map
and/or
spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_skater_01’ { x = -255.36, y = -984.09, z = 31.22 } – Skater map

Thank You :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.