(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

I am having an issue with this script on ESX, when i add your shop with items i follow directions 100%, but when i load up the server i get 1 of 2 things, either the shops work with all the items and if that happens then inventory/identity dont work.

if i remove the items then shop is empty and everything works. i tried using every shop script and get same issue i am not able to add items if i add item to shop identity/inventory no longer work and i get this error
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @es_extended/server/main.lua:61: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
error in mono_error_set_argument_null:

@es_extended/server/main.lua:61: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM user_inventory WHERE identifier = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b5e89ca}”

please help

1 Like

We had this one too. You’ve got database issues. The items you are calling are not in the items table. Add all items to it.
Also, add a row ‘id’ to the items table and add unique numbers to all products.

1 Like

@G_Ruis he just explained everything sir xD

Do you have the requirements for this script to work? Extended? Esx_status?

I like the emoji’s but they are showing as a question mark for me. In the database its looks fine.
Added the charset=UTF-8 to the html menu file, butt still nothing.

The error: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’) is one you get in a lot resources using these days. Es_extended have updated things i dont know about, but this causes issues with old esx resources. By old i mean the latest available resources, but those are still not updated in the last 6 months.

Starting from esx_animations to skin. Bad.

For the shops we are using another plugin, with a custom UI. This works perfectly! Check it here: [ESX] [Supermarket]

This one needs some changes to get working.

G_ruis’s fix, from some posts above this one, will also work in some cases!

1 Like

how to add some icon on shop menu ??,

1 Like

In the database, items table, label section

which emoji we can use ? all of them from here https://getemoji.com/ ?

Everything works like a charm but thera are no items in RobsLiquor. SQL is set so it sells water and stuff but it doesnt show anything. Help please?

u need add on item too in ur db

I have! There are items for every other shop but robsliquor doesn’t show any

I am using emojis from https://apps.timwhitlock.info/emoji/tables/unicode but some of the emojis work and others are displaying “?” ingame

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo-1

I have a problem, it does not show me the prices of the items in the stores, instead the word stores is written, in the dealership and other establishment shows me the price.

Thanks for this great script

EDIT: I do not know why I had been looking for the problem for days and it was simple, the problem was on line 5 of the translation file, I had stores written and the original had symbols, I have corrected line 5 and I can see prices in stores.

1 Like

So i’m using a robbery resource and wanted to add a new shop to sell “illegal” items. Tried adding another shop inside esx_shops but didn’t work. Can anyone explain how or link me to a third party shop for esx?

2 Likes

Using this script you can only buy items not sell them, you have esx_hunting that has a sell item part :thinking:

1 Like

No i meant like i can obviously add another item to the shops to sell but i don’t want all of them to sell it. I want to make a new shop that sells specific items for me to buy. I tried adding another xyz location for a shop but it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Oh ok, so then just check the config.lua and add another one for example

Roberies = {
        Pos = {....

And then in the database the same

yeah didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

is it possible to remove the blips from the map?

1 Like