New to FiveM. Need help with a server

Salutations you glorious people. I recently just got into PC Gaming and this was one of my main reasons. I have spent the last two years playing Serious RP on xbox GTAV. I have also played various games where I ran Discord servers, groups, and more ranging from MILSIM to other various rp groups.

So here’s why I’m posting. I live in the Middle of MO. Which means not the best wifi. I also have a job that has me working 5-5 most days plus an hour drive. So I only play a little bit during the weeks. However weekends tend to be pretty wide open.

So, what server/s would you recommend to me? I’m really interested in getting whitelisted and getting into a serious group. I have a list of characters I’ve played, and a application I can send in. I really would like to join in off the bat as a Law Enforcement type character and I’m flexible with that. Of course that means proper training, etc. If we could get this rolling tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday are all pretty open.

Would really like to get into this. The community has been.overwhelmingly positive and I look forward to getting to contribute to this. Thank you for your help and advice, cheers.

Hey! - Check us out! We’re whitelisted. https://discord.gg/7pVN24j

Check this out: [Menu Based] West Coast RP | Active Staff | Anyone can be LEO/FD | Custom Content | 100+ Members | Developers Wanted