NEW! Soda City Roleplay | Serious RP | Police | EMS | ACTIVE STAFF | PUBLIC SERVER | Whitelisted jobs

HEY!
Discord : https://discord.link/sodarp
Server address : cfx.re/join/llzezj
FiveM search: SodaRP

Soda RP was created with the goal to give players a fun, realistic and positive roleplay experience. Our small team is always focused on bringing a fun & trouble free experience.

Our server is currently 32 slot serious RP server and we want to create a fun new Enviroment that is full of different characters good and bad ;). We are keeping our server open for several months before we switch to Whitelist only this is to ensure our server stay healthy , fun and not full of E-thugs with people ruining it for others :slight_smile:

Be sure to Join our discord & we will give you the ‘GTA whitelist’ role this will mean as our server grows and become whitelisted you will have access already without the need to do application. If you wish to be whitelisted for job also let us know.

Pillbox V2
Bennys Motorworks
LS Customs
MRPD station
Pacific Bank
Vanilla Unicorn

Whitelisted jobs

• EMS
  • POLICE
  • Real Estate
  • Mechanic
  • DOJ

Legal Public jobs:

• Bus Job
  • Pizza Delivery
  • Tow Truck Job
  • Taxi driver
  • Garbage truck

: LATEST UPDATES :

• Fixed character menu & minor ui bugs
  • New MRPD station added
  • Fixed Fleeca bank jobs
  • Fixed house robberies
  • Users can now find Secure ID card for bank jobs.
  • Racing now works with /race record , /race start [amount]
  • You can call train from train station and board to fast track to next station
  • Reduced NPC traffic to handle server problems
  • Added Armoured truck robberys

23/04/2021 updates:

• new items in the store
  • Weed now pays out $120 not $85
  • Oxyrun now costs $500 not $1500 to do
  • you can now plant weed seeds and harvest
  • lockpicks now available to buy in certain stores```

More updates coming soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the staff are always so fast to respond to issues. the city is super new and not a lot to do right now BUT i can see that they are focused on making the city better and better as days go by. i am excited to see where this city goes.

2 Likes

Latest updates to Soda :slight_smile:
: LATEST UPDATES :

• Fixed character menu & minor ui bugs
  • New MRPD station added
  • Fixed Fleeca bank jobs
  • Fixed house robberies
  • Users can now find Secure ID card for bank jobs.
  • Racing now works with /race record , /race start [amount]
  • You can call train from train station and board to fast track to next station
  • Reduced NPC traffic to handle server problems
  • Added Armoured truck robberys
1 Like

Sweet server! Amazing RP and community!

1 Like

The team are doing a great job over there… Spoken to a few of the admins too and yet, whilst it’s still a new server (a few weeks old I think and so, it can be a bit quiet at times) but has amazing content and always fast to join (no queues as yet haha). I personally love this server as it’s pretty much a Nopixel inspired server and far more enjoyable than some of the others I’ve been on recently (before finding this one).

It’s also cool to see many new features and other bits being added on a weekly basis. Great team and the other RP’ers I’ve bumped into and interacted with have been class :smiley:

Thanks @iice89 and the team - great work, hopefully more people will move into the city soon so I can make even more great friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing City considering it’s in it’s infancy. Lots to explore and things to discover. Responsive team behind it, get in now whilst you still can!

1 Like

Latest updates 23/04/2021

• new items in the store
  • Weed now pays out $120 not $85
  • Oxyrun now costs $500 not $1500 to do
  • you can now plant weed seeds and harvest
  • lockpicks now available to buy in certain stores```