New Small Community we are looking for civs, role players, LEOs/Firefighters/EMS

Palmetto State First Response

We are a community based off of Spartanburg County South Carolina.

We are a smaller and new community. All current department heads and admins have previous server experience and some have public safety/first responder experience. We are looking to fill all roles within the server, up to and including Admins, department heads, role players, civs, etc. We currently have 4 LEO departments, 1 EMS department and 3 Fire Departments. Our server is 18+ at all times. If you are interested please join!!!

The server is growing daily! Join us today for an awesome RP experience.

We are hiring department heads for police and fire, please join us today if you are interested.

We are hiring department heads for police and fire, please join us today if you are interested.
The server is growing daily! Join us today for an awesome RP experience.

[quote=“Rod_Farva1, post:1, topic:2785072”]
Palmetto State First Response

We are a community based off of Spartanburg County South Carolina.

We are a smaller and new community. All current department heads and admins have previous server experience and some have public safety/first responder experience. We are looking to fill all roles within the server, up to and including Admins, department heads, role players, civs, etc. We currently have 4 LEO departments, 1 EMS department and 3 Fire Departments. If you are interested please join!!!

hello everyone i love myself

wtf is wrong wit deez ppl

love me long time

hey big booooiiiiiiiiiii

18+ server looking to hire some peeps

come join us eerrrrbody

i need a nap im really sleepy

123456789 members whoah

maaaaannnnnnnnn wyd idk wbu nm wuddup

hi how yall doin

dont join then i dont care heck

i quit im done eff it

Watch out for the Fartenburger puuuleeecceeeee I smell bacon I smell grease ya momma looks like the fartenburger puleece.

dont believe it

idk why

yolo

oooop yes complete sentice