[NEW] Simple Life RP | Public | Menu Based | CAD | Live Map | Whitelisted Emergency Services | Custom Vehicles | Discord: discord.gg/simpleliferp

Welcome to Simple Life RP!

Thank you for checking us out. We have been in operation for about two months now. Today we have decided to advertise publicly to bring in new friends! :smiley:

:pushpin: :movie_camera: Watch our Youtube Trailer

:desktop_computer: Join our Discord

:mascot: Direct Connect: play.slrp.xyz

:globe_with_meridians: Check out our website

:bird: Follow us on Twitter

:tv: Subscribe to us on Youtube

What is Simple Life RP?

We are a community created with simplicity in mind. While we grow in size and expand one thing for certain is that we are keeping things simple. For example our law enforcement is one branch. Meaning you are allowed to patrol as any law enforcement agency. Patrol the ghetto streets of Los Santos all the way to the Mountain of Chilliad as a Park Ranger. Our community wants you to have fun and not be limited by complex rules of many other communities.

What makes your community SIMPLE?

1. One Law Enforcement Branch :policeman:
  2. Relaxed vehicle structure… Choose your own whip! :oncoming_police_car: :fire_engine: :ambulance:
  3. Simple department and staff rank structure :file_folder:
  4. Dual-clanning allowed up until staff team :video_game:
  5. Reserve departments allowed :heavy_plus_sign:
  6. Easy all-in-one application process through Discord. (No Google Forms)

What are the features of Simple Life RP?
I encourage everyone to look through our features to see if what we offer is more enjoyable to you.

• FiveM Element Club Platinum Supporter :mascot:
  • Menu Based Server :rp:
  • In-Game Perks for Members in Discord :gift:
  • Active Development Team :computer:
    – Recruiting New Developers
    • Lua, Js, databases, modelers, and graphic designers!
  • Whitelisted Emergency Services :policeman: :man_firefighter:
  • Law Enforcement Branch
    – Los Santos Police Department
    – Los Santos County Sheriff
    – Blaine County Sheriff
    – San Andreas State Troopers
    – San Andreas Park Rangers
    • Fire Department
      – EMS Certifications
      – Search & Rescue
      – Medivac
    • 911 Communications
      – Reserves
      More coming to a military base near you
  • TeamSpeak Server for Emergency Services
  • IRL Law Enforcement :oncoming_police_car: / Fire :fire_engine: & EMS :ambulance: / 911 Dispatcher :phone: / Military :medal_military: Advisers
    – Contact Staff for Verification
  • Realistic Training for Recruits (w/competency bypass testing)
  • Government
    – San Andreas Governor :cityscape:
    – Judge :man_judge:
    Court System :balance_scale:
  • Custom Vehicle Packs :racing_car:
  • Server Sided EUP :policeman: :man_firefighter:
  • Custom Vehicle Skins
  • Computer Aided Dispatch System :computer:
  • Live Map :world_map:
  • Custom Discord Bot :robot:
  • Social Media Recruitment team
    • Twitch/Youtube Content Creators welcome :video_camera:
    • Podcast coming soon :microphone:
  • Recruiting High Command within Departments
  • Available Moderation & Administration Positions Open!

21 Likes

I’ve watched a lot of trailers over the years, and I have to say this is one of the best. Selling the server well :+1:

2 Likes

this server is awesome because they accept people who have disabilities unlike other servers that i have been in and they make it easy for people to join in game and for people to dispatch

1 Like

Such an Amazing server, definitely recommend if you are looking for true RP

1 Like

I came into the server hoping that this might be a place I could stay at, and this place has proved my question right. From my arrival, it has been welcoming, fun, and hilarious. I met up with multiple old friends from SASRP, (a server we all used to play on), and I had was really happy to meet their new friends as well. The server overall is a fun place when you know the people. I do understand that the name of the server is called SimpleLifeRP, but it could slightly more complex making it more realistic.

1 Like

Grear server, great people. Pretty active good rp. You can tell they really care about the community

my ingame name is Jay Johnson. Idk why my user name is the old one sorry

1 Like

This server is one of a kind! Its got some of the best RP!

1 Like

This server is one the the best, and most simple servers i’ve been on in my 3 years of FiveM.
The only server I’ve ever seen that has 1 LEO Department, and I’ve got to say, It is working really well! The Staff team is very nice, Staff Team are very friendly. SimpleLifeRP is one of the, Best Servers i’ve played on, I can say, 100%, This server can compete with NoPixel.

1 Like

Great Server,Great Staff,Everyone Respect Each Other****
Hay, My Name Is Buzz. First of all, I wanted to point out that this community is really great. The Staff are nice and friendly and most importantly each of our members respect each other. There is Zero disrespect tolerated and the staff and admin is active. If a problem occurs the staff and admin is quick to handle the issue. Also since we are a menu base it nice to be able to drive what ever car you liked. Also we are expanding and now am able to fly aircraft when you register for a pilot license. I been apart of this community for about 1 months and I really enjoy it. I also think that this community is really good because you can be what ever department you wish. The FTO trains you very well and anyone is always willing to help you with what ever you need. We have some members who are IRL Medic and Police and they are willing to help you become the best LEO or FD you can become. They will work with you on your skills and encourage you. Another Great reason why I would recommended this community is because the staff is active and makes sure they kick, ban randoms that want to mess up the rp experience for everyone. Most of all I enjoy this community because its SIMPLE. Like the name says. When You apply for a department the process is simple and there isn’t really a limit to what you can RP doing. For example, you can spend the day being a Group Security protecting our banks or spend the day fishing or my favor spend the day enjoying our national parks mountain biking. No matter what you choose to RP there always something here to do. Also the development team is always working their hardest providing new cars and most of all skins. Each of the LEO department has custom skins made to our wonderful development team. Lewis Is really good spending countless hours making custom skins for this community.

2 Likes

i joined this server not thinking id have fun i did know multiple people that play it but i find it enjoyable.i like that it has a lot of activity as well as polite and kind fellow players. the server lives up to my expectations and even more and is always a joy to play and you can even join it because its open to the public. feel free to join and id like to welcome you to this lovely server.

1 Like

This is the best server i’ve played on recently. i come from a server named SASRP that is closed now. ever since then I could not find a server with the same RP. but this one has the best by miles than any other server.

1 Like

This is a great server to come and relax on, the community is amazing and the staff team is extremely kind and helpful!

1 Like

Great post, effort has clearly been put into this. :+1:

1 Like

This is a amazing community! helpful members/staff and great high quality RP are a must for me and this community provides that!
Amazing custom vehicles and custom map expansions. with that the discord is nice and organized.
Overall this community doesn’t only give you a good time RP’ing but also creates friendships!

Thanks for your time and thanks for Chuck to creating this amazing community!

1 Like

This server is very easy to get people in-game and start RPing. They are also accepting of people who have disabilities, unlike other servers. They are also an easy server to start RPing on and have a very nice staff team and community.

1 Like

This server is very fun

1 Like

A wonderful server with a brilliant RP-oriented community and active, dedicated staff. Community leadership is extremely open, accessible, and willing to listen to feedback from community members, regardless of community ‘status’.

In-game staff are always quick in responding to/dealing with issues that are detrimental to legitimate RP.

The large majority of senior members and leadership are from other major RP communities and have really excelled at reinforcing what makes a community great while cutting down on the less-than-enjoyable “red tape” that hinders others. The “Simple” in “SimpleLifeRP” is taken to heart. You probably won’t find a more accepting and responsive community.

The growth of SLRP has been pretty astounding, which only stands as a testament to the “SimpleLife” thesis and the greatness of its ever-expanding community. New members are always welcome, regardless of ability or expertise. I highly recommend you pop in during a high-activity time - you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

Wow this community is so much better then most! Its like a family here that wants to have an amazing RP. Just having Elections in the server for a Governor. So its not just staff its elected positions that will make the rp great! SLRP is making FIVEM GREAT! Don’t miss out on the greatness!

1 Like

I’ve had such a good time on this server. I’d highly recommend checking it out and giving it a chance.

1 Like

I really have to say that Mr. Chucky and he’s staff team has done a great job!

I’ve been in alot of communities as well as I’ve been running a community on my own.

Simple Life RP keeps it simple at every single aspect.

Good rumors about the server, a close staff team with a lot of teamwork. The opportunities within the server are great. One single LEO department with sub departments as Blaine county, LSPD etc… This is great!

Would like to see more people around.!

M. Hillfinger

1 Like