[New Server] Incognito RP - Launching 11/13/21

IncognitoRP

Hi there I am an owner for -Incognito RP-
I would like to invite you to an exciting new server, that now going into Beta launch on the 13th of November.
The server is non-whitelist for the first 3 days so the time to join is now you do however need to join the discord in order to access the server.

There is a few things I would like to list off that may peak your interest that is unique about the server:

• Fully custom economy (paycheck’s every 30 mins for standard job’s)
  • Collect Some job paychecks from the laptop’s when you are finished working.
  • Custom police script and cars.
  • Lootable locations with rare chances to find weapons, snacks and more.
  • Custom clothing be that gangster you have always wanted to be.
  • A unique twist to the mechanic job where you have to craft turbos and engine in order to fit them to cars.
  • Hunting and fishing as hobbies to earn extra cash.
  • And a lot more such as 300+ taxi drop points, 150+ towjob pickup location and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

This server has been made with time and care by developers who have been doing server starting with Arma3 for close to 10 years.
The server is 18+ however I have been told that if you show maturity and know how to follow rules you can play here. The server is Serious RP and you are expected to stay in character at all times. Any altercations must be RP’d through and then a ticket made on the discord where staff will deal with the issue.

Don’t waste anytime get into the discord and be ready for this weekends launch you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Daily server bump

BuuuummmmPPP!

Great Server!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!!

Bump!!