🌇 [NEW SERVER] Nodus Roleplay - [Hiring Staff/PD/EMS] - BITCOIN/GANGS/CRAFTING/CUSTOM FRAMEWORK/HOUSING/50+MODDED GUNS/500+ MODDED CARS/AND MORE!

Bump.

bump.

bump
@@@

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Amazing Server Great Staff Great Community Awesome PD Amazing EMS Everything there is amazing <3

1 Like

AMAZING SERVER! me gusta mucho

1 Like

The owner is a hard worker and down to earth dude.
The staff are dedicated and amazing in game or otherwise.
The community is great, helpful to new players and a pleasure to be around.
I wouldn’t recommend any other server on fivem.

1 Like

Great admins that are fair and know what they are doing and help as much as they can! Also most unique server iv’e seen! Compared to other servers they are so up to date in terms of graphics, scripts, and server items. Also the best RP u can experience!

Thanks everyone

Why do you call this a “custom framework” when it’s just qb-core with the file names changed?

2 Likes

Very amazing server you can find the true role play here plus the dev team is very fast hard working giving us the best experince and they make you feel that you are important.
I recommend this server so much
10/10.

I did put this review and say they make you feel important until you are face to face with an admin in city and you follow the rules and win them and they ban you for nothing just because you won them, talked to the owner faced him with facts and he just made it that I’m the wrong one here

THIS SERVER DOESN’T FOLLOW HIS OWN RULES

Bump.

1 Like

!bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump.

Bump!