[NEW CITY] Night Shift Roleplay Hiring All factions| No Pixel Inspired

server is great! Bump

So many unique features that makes No life amazing!

In desperate need for police, plenty of active civilians to interact with

Friendly staff and just an all around great community. New members always joining but always looking for more.

Thank you weik for the feedback, You seem rather happy with our brand new finished project! always looking for honest reviews :smiley:

bump it baby

Great Server! Great group of people! Come check out everything the city has to offer

-Gunna Snipes

I’ve been with this server since it was first made and I have yet to feel the need to stop playing with them. With all the freedom and content I truly think ill be playing this for a long time. So thanks to all the guys making the server happen, and to keep pushing with their dedication.

• Mehoff
1 Like

bump it up

bump bump it up

Fantastic server with a great staff team and a friendly, welcoming community.

Come check us out and join the city for a great time

Server is absolutely amazing. I have played on many different servers and finally settled upon one. The people here are great, they always are willing to help newer people learn the basics and show the city.

We are recruiting EMS and LSPD by the way.

Many new additions added to the server. With a constant growing player base. Come experience a small community as it grows

Bump

LSPD and EMS still recruiting, also looking for talented EMS chief.

There are also a couple here who stream the rps. Server is very twitch / stream friendly.

Photo of the week

A lovely luxury car posed by a rich woman in front of the Los Santos university and aqua theater.

This could be your life. Join us today.

Update 2.0 Dropped, Fresh Whipe New City!!! All Factions are hiring at this time!!

1 Like

City is still going strong. We just recently did a wipe in order to update to the newly established framework.

The city has been better than before since this went on, lots of new content and more people in the city.

Server is still active,

Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect as the life of a paramedic. We have a fully functional pillbox interior with a few vehicles in our fleet, including the EMS medical truck, which is shown below.

We are looking for more EMS recruits. Think you have what it takes? Join our server to find out more.