New Server FOREVER RP COMING SOON APPLY NOW!

foreverrp%20(5)

**Forever RP - Coming soon apply now!!! **

Welcome to Forever RP, we are a new server looking for dedicated and active staff for positions such as staff management, administration and law enforcement. You do not need prior experience for any of these positions, but it will help us understand that you know what you are doing. You must be active, playing on our server several times per week, and you must be responsible. We have zero tolerance for abusing power or disrespect towards other players. Our goal is to create a unique, fun experience for everyone who joins. We don’t tolerate cop baiting, VDM or RDM, but we would like to keep it interesting for our law enforcement.

Positions available:

Admin

Staff Manager

Developer

Dispatch

LSPD

SAHP

BCSD

LSFD

EMS

Towing Services

About Us:

We are experienced server developers who have designed multiple servers before. We strive to create a unique server with as many customization options for your character and vehicles in order to make a fun playing environment. We also take pride in the fact that we are completely user oriented, meaning we design our server around what YOU want. All suggestions are looked over by our team and processed shortly in order to improve our server. We encourage you to send us suggestions on how to run our server differently, what mods to add, or anything else relating to our server and you experience. If you put in a suggestion, it is more than likely that it will be added, and you will receive a thank you from us when it is implemented into the server, and helps us notice you and in turn you will be known by the staff and you are more likely to be chosen for a position over other candidates.

Contact us:
**Discord:**https://discord.gg/TeDR88JSbS

please disregard the year on discord server yes discord server from 2019 but im starting from scratch with new management and more my life took over for while but now i find myself with more time and the server being carefully planned